eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New from JAPAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekoninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: New from JAPAN Reply with quote

Hi! I'm glad that I found ecrater after a few days of looking for an ebay alternative. I'm a Filipina married to a Japanese and with lack of Japanese Skills, I decided to try International selling.
I just have a little bit of experience as a seller with a 100% good feedback on a Japanese Auction Site but don't have experience selling International, so maybe I would spent few more days researching. As a new seller, I have to build my reputation and I need to satisfy my customers.
I haven't put any listings yet, still workin on my store details,some policies etc.Maybe I will be asking some questions about using ecrater, and hopefully could learn in the process.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu..Thank You (=^.^=)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCrater. I took a quick look at things and the only thing I that may need corrections in the insurance matter. The way eCrater is set up is that customers can come in, pay and the items are on the way. You can't n add in insurance after that. Insurance is to cover you, in case something gets lost or broken during mailing. If you have a item that you think should be insured, work that in to the price.

I am interest to see what you have for sale. Good luck here.
nekoninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

I will work on that soon Smile
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Neko.

I agree about the shipping and insurance however I will go further to say that you should decide which shipping method you will use as a default method and then say that the other methods are available.

Since you will mostly be shipping to North America, I would include insurance in all but the least expensive items. Since I don't know yet what price range your items will be, I can't be the judge of that. As a measuring stick I use the amount I am willing to be out of pocket for if the package doesn't arrive or arrives damaged. You are liable in such cases if the item is not insured.

Make sure you revive this topic once you get some items listed so we can be more helpful.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
tarasouth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kangei and good luck with sales Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: