eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from Marley's Place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarleysPlace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Hello from Marley's Place Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm new to eCrater and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Marley Flowers. I only have a few items listed (the energy bars) but will be adding many more. For now we are adding survival gear and long term food supplies. http://marleysplace.ecrater.com/

Please stop by and let me know what I can do to improve the shop. I'm open to any constructive criticism and advice.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting and mingling with all of you. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tarasouth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater and good luck with sales! Just be sure to fill out your FAQ's Very Happy
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

Make sure you fill in the about page and your terms page.

I have a suggestion about your energy bar listings. I'd change the order of the words so they read 144 lemon energy bars blah blah blah OR
Tropical fruit bars case of 144.....

You want the distinguishing words to appear first to interest the search engines. The way you have it they all sound the same until the end.

Also I think most people who buy energy bars are interested in the contents and are the type who read labels. The ones who don't care will buy a Mars bar.

I'd add the nutritional info. For instance since I am diabetic I always want to know how much sugar is in it and what kind. Same with carb counters. When you shell out that kind of money for a case of something you want to know what you are buying.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everyone else. Fill in your terms & about us pages so potential buyers will know a little bit about your business and about the way you handle things such as returns, exchanges (if you take them), or lost packages. Also fill out a welcome message on your home page (your home text). Even if you only say "Welcome to my store! Email me if you have any questions." It's better than having nothing at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: