eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Greetings from a Very Optimistic Newbie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
urbanmash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Greetings from a Very Optimistic Newbie! Reply with quote

Hello everyone! Very Happy

I just signed up yesterday and have been getting familiar with my new store. It's not ready yet; I still have to transfer my inventory over from that other site. Felt it would be prudent to get all my settings and policies in place first.

I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I am very excited to have found you! I have an online boutique for new, off-brand clothing and frankly, an online store makes more sense than online auctions for this type of product. I have wanted to concentrate on my own website and this type of community marketing effort is invaluable and much appreciated.

I am looking forward to doing business here!

Leesha Dawn
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store looks great!!!!! Laughing
urbanmash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Smile

I've been slowly, but surely moving my inventory over. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm making progress.

I would really appreciate it if some of you could take a look at my store pages (Terms, etc.) and let me know if anything I've included won't jibe with the way the shopping cart system works. Any suggestions for the overall site are welcome also.

Thanks!
sunflowerbumpkinsdesignsh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome!!!

I am also from the *OTHER* place.. Smile Your store looks great and you've seem to have covered everything. I still need to work on all mine, lol Good luck!!

Charlene
urbanmash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Charlene!

I think your store is coming along quite nicely. I like the graphics on your homepage; exemplifies the service you provide very nicely.
wahm922

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater - great store Wink
ABoxfulofBeauty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Urban Mash...i love your terms...

can i copy them for my own? they are perfect and very explanatory. i esp like the part about canadian shipping not be marked as gift.

i love this place so far, the boards are so supportive and helpful, much better than greedbay.

good luck! your store looks fab!

amber
urbanmash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the positive reinforcement! I really appreciate it. Very Happy

Yes Amber, you absolutely can use my terms. I don't mind at all. In fact, I'm flattered that you asked.

I'm glad I made this move too! I have a fresh enthusiasm that I haven't had in months. I've got quite a few things in inventory that I haven't even photographed yet and for the first time in a long while, I'm finally eager to get back into the groove.
cajerleiastore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi! We opened our store here before we closed down at the "other" place this week. We really love this site and have been working today getting a few things listed. Tomorrow, we hope to add many more items. This site is an answer to lots of problems that was created recently at the "other" place. When some of you get the chance, please look at our store and see where we can improve. We are having trouble with the shipping calculator link. It is <a target="_blank" href="http://ircalc.usps.gov"> Postal Service Calculator</a>. if any of you know how and where to insert it to get it to work for us. We looked up rates and inserted what we researched, but there are so many - the time it takes is way too much! Any advice you give us will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Cajerleia
urbanmash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cajerleia!

You cannot use html in your new eCRATER store, so there is no way to use the USPS shipping calculater. What I would suggest is just concentrating on filling out the shipping matrix for the locations that are actually listed in your store (US, AK, HI, Canada) and advising all others to contact you for a shipping quote.

Right now your store is active and someone could stumble onto your listings that currently say $0 for shipping. You may want to consider putting your store on hold until you've got all your information in place to avoid misunderstandings.
cajerleiastore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you urbanmash for the reply! We are working on it now to try to fix it today. We are taking out every shipping zone except US for now until we get one area at a time set.
cajerleia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: