eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New stock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marimysticalcreations

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: New stock Reply with quote

Hello, I would like to re introduce myself.
My name is Mari I own mystical creations

I am an older seller, meaning Ive been on ecrater for a few years.
I just redid my entire site added new products and opened a whole new line of merchandise for little girls.

Like chunky necklaces, shabby headbands, and hairbows.
I use popular prints like chevron, dots, and neons.
I have over 50 designs of ribbon, and love custom orders feel free to email or pm me. contact.mysticalcreations@gmail.com

Please view my store Wink

www.marimysticalcreations.ecrater.com

www.facebook.com/mari.mysticalcreations

Questions are welcomed. I also make pageant toppers.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice creations! You might be receiving an order from me sometime soon because my little girl just saw your My Little Pony necklaces and she is bugging the crap out of me to get her one, lol, little girls!
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
marimysticalcreations

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thank you! I am posting more in the near future when I take pictures.

I will have the following necklaces available by September
Snow white, Belle, Cinderella, minnie mouse, and assorted halloween Smile.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daughter's favorite princesses are Ariel the Little Mermaid and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), and she just adores Tinkerbell. When I was little I loved Belle from Beauty & the Beast and Ariel.
marimysticalcreations

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know that there will be a new release of Ariel on DVD in October? Growing up my absolute favorite fairy tale was rumplestilkskin lo second favorite was Cinderella. How old is your daughter? If you dont mind me asking. My nieces are now second graders, and have seemed to grown out of the princesses. Now it's all about monster high.
marimysticalcreations

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:
Welcome.

thank you
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marimysticalcreations wrote:
Did you know that there will be a new release of Ariel on DVD in October? Growing up my absolute favorite fairy tale was rumplestilkskin lo second favorite was Cinderella. How old is your daughter? If you dont mind me asking. My nieces are now second graders, and have seemed to grown out of the princesses. Now it's all about monster high.

Well we already have The Little Mermaid on dvd, I bought a copy the last time it was released from the Disney Vault. I bought several Disney movies that I never opened several years back just so I could save them for my first child. She is 7 years old, just going into 2nd grade. She still likes the Princesses though. I've tried to get her into Monster High and she really likes them but with grandma's opposition to the way the Monster High girls look it's been really hard. My mother thinks they are too gothic looking so, she's been telling my daughter that they are evil dolls! I'm not too happy about that.
marimysticalcreations

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]

Well we already have The Little Mermaid on dvd, I bought a copy the last time it was released from the Disney Vault. I bought several Disney movies that I never opened several years back just so I could save them for my first child. She is 7 years old, just going into 2nd grade. She still likes the Princesses though. I've tried to get her into Monster High and she really likes them but with grandma's opposition to the way the Monster High girls look it's been really hard. My mother thinks they are too gothic looking so, she's been telling my daughter that they are evil dolls! I'm not too happy about that.[/quote]

That is a great idea! Sorry for late reply I've been working on trying to get the princess necklaces and halloween posted. My niece is 7 too! I can see wheres shes coming from but in this society there are way more things worse than monster high. I dont think theyre even a little bit evil!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see wheres shes coming from but in this society there are way more things worse than monster high. I dont think theyre even a little bit evil!

Well, my dad is a Methodist pastor and both my parents are devout christians so, they think anything with black and blue makeup on it or anything made to look like a vampire or Halloween character is evil. Rolling Eyes

I disagree. There's nothing wrong with Monster High, I think those dolls are cute and to tell you the truth, I have a collection of dolls in my curio cabinet and on my figurine shelf and, I'd actually LOVE to have one of those Monster High dolls for my collection but everywhere I've looked for them they're anywhere from $25 to $50 each. Too much for me! But my hubby who babies our little girl to death finally bought her a Monster High doll (it looks like a vampire, forgot the name) and I had to tell my mom not to interfere with our business.

She didn't take that too well so, I told my little girl to just leave your Monster High doll at home. Don't take it to granny's house or she'll throw it away. It's a shame she made such a big deal over a daggon doll. But anyway, my hubby said he's gonna buy me a Monster High doll for my shelf too! Razz I want the doll Frankie Stein the Frankenstein girl but, I'm still in my 20's so my hubby says I'm still allowed to be a big baby and buy dolls, lol.
marimysticalcreations

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHH I see what you mean. Both of my parents are preachers . So I can relate lol I don't see anything wrong with monster high either. I think theyre really cool, and cute! I still have just about all of my barbie dolls!!!! I will not give up the ones I still have in boxes.
Yes, I know that one! I think she is dracuela! I like the green one I forgot her name lol I think its the one youre referring to!! Lol Everyone wants to be treated like a spoiled baby once in a while Wink Thats a good way to handle that situation is for her just to keep the doll at your house! I hope everything works out!!
tigercreekgifts wrote:
I can see wheres shes coming from but in this society there are way more things worse than monster high. I dont think theyre even a little bit evil!

Well, my dad is a Methodist pastor and both my parents are devout christians so, they think anything with black and blue makeup on it or anything made to look like a vampire or Halloween character is evil. Rolling Eyes

I disagree. There's nothing wrong with Monster High, I think those dolls are cute and to tell you the truth, I have a collection of dolls in my curio cabinet and on my figurine shelf and, I'd actually LOVE to have one of those Monster High dolls for my collection but everywhere I've looked for them they're anywhere from $25 to $50 each. Too much for me! But my hubby who babies our little girl to death finally bought her a Monster High doll (it looks like a vampire, forgot the name) and I had to tell my mom not to interfere with our business.

She didn't take that too well so, I told my little girl to just leave your Monster High doll at home. Don't take it to granny's house or she'll throw it away. It's a shame she made such a big deal over a daggon doll. But anyway, my hubby said he's gonna buy me a Monster High doll for my shelf too! Razz I want the doll Frankie Stein the Frankenstein girl but, I'm still in my 20's so my hubby says I'm still allowed to be a big baby and buy dolls, lol.
Very Happy Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
marimysticalcreations

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the new Ariel Bow! Did you see that the DVD they released has a never before seen character!?! Thats awesome Smile http://marimysticalcreations.ecrater.com/p/18798988/ariel-my-little-mermaid-bow[/img]
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know it had a new character. Might have to look into that. Your Ariel bow is cute!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: