eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ridiculous suspension
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodlive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: ridiculous suspension Reply with quote

Can anyone imagine you could be suspended because of sell products who are allowed to sell in 185 countries , sold for years worldwide including in the USA, Trough hundreds of online shops, E-bay, Amazon, Bonaza, etc. etc.?
and my shop is kept offline more then 2 months due to the problem of sale them?
In brief;
it is about Cathy Doll Karamart global brand products, number 1 in Asia. Products from Korea or Japan companies people in all Asia believed and trust more then cosmetics companies from USA or Europa.
I was first suspended for selling drugs. Although these same drugs are sold on E-bay Amazon etc.
the answer was :
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, fantastic story. Get in mind. You aren't in eBay or Amazon. You are under eCrater's rules.
goodlive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
Ok, fantastic story. Get in mind. You aren't in eBay or Amazon. You are under eCrater's rules.

Really??
obviously you have not realized that the same laws apply to all.
Rules are the same for all
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodlive wrote:

Really??

In what universe is that true? eCRATER is a privately owned company. What the owner says goes. Don't like his menu? Go to another restaurant.
goodlive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
goodlive wrote:

Really??

In what universe is that true? eCRATER is a privately owned company. What the owner says goes. Don't like his menu? Go to another restaurant.

I see freedom of speech is for you unknown concept.You are welcome in North Korea.
So its mean the owner is the same person? (Removed )
search and ask for a reasonable rational explainetion is sin ?
Why are then written terms and conditions and Privacy Policy ?
If have only 1 rule,which you stated.If so fairest thing would be to delete
Terms and Condition and writing:
rules are: what they owner says not what FDA Search for.

and what is a farce this forum?? Ned to gives the illusion of democratic debate?
and who hypocritically hiding behind your nick??????

Everything I wrote is true

I see you hate the truth
It says everything about you personally
goodlive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By eCrater rules both responses are off topic.
Have some reasonable interlocutor on this forum?
I put the question seeks for answer.
and what I got:
spitting and insults
What's next? Delete my posts?
You call this forum?
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dislike eCRATER so much, why are you still here (and not on one of those other fine sites you mentioned) ? Have they banned your product(s) as well ?
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to burst your bubble but, I'm kind of glad you got suspended if you were selling junk from China. Sorry but, there are too many sellers emerging these days offering cheap Asian factory made products that are over priced and fall apart within a week anyway so, I'm always happy to see those sellers limited. That's part of the reason I left Etsy, because they now allow the Asian product sellers on there. Used to be strictly handmade goods, vintage, and decent supplies but now the site is over ran with Asian made products.

I also don't support stores like yours because I don't like the fact that companies within the U.S. decided to fire all of their home based U.S.A. employees and take our jobs and give them to people over seas instead just to save a few dollars on production and employee costs because they are greedy, and you are offering the products that are a result of that. By doing that, we have even more families in the U.S. that can't feed their children without getting on food stamps and government assistance while those in the Asian countries are given the exact same jobs we used to have and paid way less to do it. Plus, the products we get are poorly made now too. Also, the reason I stopped shopping at Wal-Mart.

That may have sounded bigoted but I don't care. There are a lot of people here in the U.S. that think the exact same way as me. So yes, you have a problem with the way this site is ran then you have the right to sell elsewhere.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodlive wrote:
I put the question seeks for answer.
and what I got:
spitting and insults
What's next? Delete my posts?
You call this forum?

Well, I could say the same thing for you too. All we tried to do is tell you that this is a private owned site and the owner can do anything he wants to do, including reject anyone who he feels is selling products that are not up to certain standards. There's NOTHING unreasonable about that, and no one was being rude until you started being rude first.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Really??

What are you talking about? So based on your point. Insects like a grasshopper and an ant must do the same stuff. If something has 4 wheels and a motor must be a car. Really!? Very Happy

Quote:
I see freedom of speech is for you unknown concept.You are welcome in North Korea.
So its mean the owner is the same person? Tracy and Dimitriy S.?
search and ask for a reasonable rational explainetion is sin ?
Why are then written terms and conditions and Privacy Policy ?
If have only 1 rule,which you stated.If so fairest thing would be to delete
Terms and Condition and writing:
rules are: what they owner says not what FDA Search for.

and what is a farce this forum?? Ned to gives the illusion of democratic debate?
and who hypocritically hiding behind your nick??????

Everything I wrote is true

I see you hate the truth
It says everything about you personally

What!? Somebody can translate all that blabla.

Quote:
By eCrater rules both responses are off topic.

Yeah, you are the 1rst one out off topic. And not the 1rst or last one I saw/read in a forum trying to "sell" a stupid complaint without sense and with a lack of details.

Quote:
spitting and insults

What!?

Quote:
If you dislike eCRATER so much, why are you still here (and not on one of those other fine sites you mentioned) ? Have they banned your product(s) as well ?

He/she isn't sharing all the details. The 1rst thing that goes to my mind every time I read a topic like this is that the author forgot to share his/her "ultra mega super invisible omnipresent" power seller name from eBay or Amazon.

tigercreekgifts, I don't care about where he gets the items. Because technically everything these days came from Asia. I will care about his/her attitude as seller. And the ignorance showing about selling online.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I can't tell that you actually ASKED a question with your original comment, the other posters are only responding to your comment with their comments. This site is owned privately and what Dimitar says goes as he owns the place and has his own rules which work very well for the rest of us. You are apparently trying to sell things that aren't allowed on his site, so he closes you down. If you want to know more about your suspension such as why, then email them privately instead of spouting off here. But it sounds like you already did email them and now you are just complaining.

Freedom of speech goes both ways and I have always found it interesting that some people's ideas of freedom of speech think that gives them them right to say what they want but no one else is allowed to.

Like the others said, if you don't like it here, leave and go sell where you have had such a wonderful response to your goods.
goodlive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigercreekgifts wrote:
I hate to burst your bubble but, I'm kind of glad you got suspended if you were selling junk from China. Sorry but, there are too many sellers emerging these days offering cheap Asian factory made products that are over priced and fall apart within a week anyway so, I'm always happy to see those sellers limited. That's part of the reason I left Etsy, because they now allow the Asian product sellers on there. Used to be strictly handmade goods, vintage, and decent supplies but now the site is over ran with Asian made products.

I also don't support stores like yours because I don't like the fact that companies within the U.S. decided to fire all of their home based U.S.A. employees and take our jobs and give them to people over seas instead just to save a few dollars on production and employee costs because they are greedy, and you are offering the products that are a result of that. By doing that, we have even more families in the U.S. that can't feed their children without getting on food stamps and government assistance while those in the Asian countries are given the exact same jobs we used to have and paid way less to do it. Plus, the products we get are poorly made now too. Also, the reason I stopped shopping at Wal-Mart.

That may have sounded bigoted but I don't care. There are a lot of people here in the U.S. that think the exact same way as me. So yes, you have a problem with the way this site is ran then you have the right to sell elsewhere.

I see
You're uneducated and uninformed. I sell products from Thailand and South Korea , not from China.
if so, USA let that stop also export their products.
I see that these elementary notions,you don't understund it is not clear in your way of thinking. This what you want called controlled market is peculiar communist markets or dictatorial regimes.
I want to say,you are standing up to the United States should no longer export their products?????????????????????????????????????????????????
you want to put communist system in the USA??????
and again:YOU ARE ON TOPIC WITH YOUR comments.
your communist ideas Promote elsewhere
for example, in Lao,which is one of
the poorest countries in the world because they think like you
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I see
You're uneducated and uninformed. I sell products from Thailand and South Korea , not from China.
I see that these elementary notions,you don't understund it is not clear in your way of thinking. This what you want called controlled market is peculiar communist markets or dictatorial regimes.
I want to say,you are standing up to the United States should no longer export their products?????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_y3OOQniDU
goodlive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
Quote:
I see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_y3OOQniDU

I understand,your level of thinking is showing brainless muscles and swearing.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I understand,your level of thinking is showing brainless muscles and swearing.

What? You are the one that can here with a strange non-sense argument that eBay, Amazon, eCrater, etc has the same rules. So they must allow you to sell whatever you want because you "rules". From nowhere came with freedom of speech and accusing people of communist.

I recommend you focus in your business because your comments in the forum aren't helping you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: