eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ridiculous suspension
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodlive wrote:
You're uneducated
you want to put communist system in the USA??????

First off, I'm uneducated? My I.Q. is 144 which is far from being uneducated. Just recently got tested again at an accredited institution.

Second, what do my comments have to do with communism? Just because I don't want products made in China here in the U.S. makes you assume I want this to be a communist country? China, is a communist country. If you'll take a look back at all your previous comments, I think it's obvious who is the uneducated one here, and it's not me but then again, you are too uneducated to notice that your comments don't make one bit of sense.

I'm done arguing with you. I've got better things to do with my time.

ECRATER, please lock this thread!!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will tell you one thing, for me ecrater is like one billionth of the rules from those other places.

Seems you are fighting yourself more than any rules, you just need to see what you sell or what type of items you sell, and thats about it, they are not telling you do do much at all here.

I kind of also like the fact they cut off a store without notice, in that, once again they leave it up to you to comply (freedom). Now ebay they take points off that DSR all because you send a message to a buyer.
So their rules actually affect your real money all because of those ridiculous policy ebay sucks bigtime.

Well those DSR ratings are tied into paypal whom then lock your money up for 3 days after the package arrives up to 21 days.
Heck look at al those rules ebay has, it's like 20,000 pages or something.

Then lets talk fees, amazon is more, Ebay is more, so it would be worth it for you to just find out what isn't supposed to be sold and use other sites for that stuff.

I dunno I think you are blowing things out of proportion, it's just not that many rules here at all.
And it's not the people here on the forum, if you want help don't get all bent out of shape, we do try to help.

They say, you attract more bees with honey.

Last edited by A-Better-Way on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
school-yearbooks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well goodlive is certainly entertaining ... lol He reminds me of a now gone crazed poster named gold jewelry that was on another site. This guy lives to stir up trouble and gather attention. lol

ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please contact questions@ecrater.com It has already been explained what is required for this issue.

Thread is locked.

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: