eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Please add my stores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CYNDYSHANDMADEORIGINALS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Hello Please add my stores Reply with quote

My stores are www.cyndyshandmadeoriginals.ecrater.com
www.cyndysoriginalsboutique.ecrater.com

Thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want do you want them added to? You might want to remove the references to Google Checkout, since it no longer works here.

Last edited by SammysSupplies on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you just say "please add my stores" but you don't specify what you want them added to. To Stripe payments, the ecrater mall, a specific sellers group?

I removed the rest of my statement as it was unnecessary.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no reason to be mean, it could have just been a mistake.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:
There was no reason to be mean, it could have just been a mistake.

I thought I was telling it like I saw it but obviously, I was wrong and I wasn't thinking about all of the possibilities before I spoke up. Please excuse me.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, "telling it like you see it" is mean. They only have 3 fb's easy to go low with that few, one would do it. But I still say there are ways to help and still be pleasant.

Last edited by SammysSupplies on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger the person has one negative feedback. Seller may never have noticed the negative to follow up. Also you don't know if the buyer has confused the orders or what. One negative feedback does not merit your scathing criticism.
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CYNDY..your probably looking to promote your store here?

http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=15657
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:
Tiger the person has one negative feedback. Seller may never have noticed the negative to follow up. Also you don't know if the buyer has confused the orders or what.

True, I apologize. I only saw the feedback score, I didn't click through to see that they only had 3 feedbacks left for them. I guess if you only have 2 feedbacks and a 3rd one comes through as a negative, that would drop your score significantly even if you hadn't really done anything wrong.

I'm just so used to the sellers with truly earned poor averages that come to the forums acting like they didn't earn those scores at all that, I forgot about the sellers that only have a few feedbacks and have had someone give them a wrongful negative.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno but it is VERY irritating people are not leaving feedback, I suppose none is good, but they can do that maybe after the first 100 sales to first build a track record. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Then tie in the way it's calculated Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
viewfinders

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wondering if ISPs are or have been blocking feedback links and emails. Feedback is notoriously unleft but the past few months it was non-existent. This is true of all sites I sell on. Now it has been picking up and a higher % of people are leaving feedback.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought something form an ecrater seller in November and got the emails about leaving feedback including the second one. So that part of the feedback process seems to be working.

I think many times it depends on where you sell what kind of feedback you get. On ebay I got a lot, here I get about 20% of my sales. Amazon where I've had thousands of book and other sales over the last 11 years I'm up to a grand total of 218 the last I checked. I never pressure buyers for feedback as they can get upset by you asking them for one more thing. If a buyer buys something and pays for it, they have literally done all that is required of them! Leaving feedback is just icing on the cake for us. I talked to some people once that weren't even aware that amazon used feedback and that they should look at it prior to purchasing something.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

viewfinders wrote:
I am wondering if ISPs are or have been blocking feedback links and emails. ....

Since the email are sent from "noreply@ecrater.com" that's a good possibility. Many email programs are set to put all email from "noreply" into a spam folder and some simply block the emails where the person would never know one was sent. Of course this customer would have also had their order notice blocked since it is also from "noreply".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: