eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The Party Store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thepartystore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: The Party Store Reply with quote

Come check out my revamped party store. I will be adding thousands of party items for every occasion, holiday and/or event.

There will be individual tableware (plates, napkins, cups, table covers) items, tableware sets, serving pieces, utensils, decorations and games...just to name a few.

Not all items that I have available are listed. It's going to take me a while to get everything listed, so check back often to see what's new at "The Party Store"...

Last edited by thepartystore on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thepartystore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: More inventory... Reply with quote

I've just posted some Christmas party sets and a ton more items. Have lots to list, so check back often to see what's new at "The Party Store"...
thepartystore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just added a few more Christmas items and other party supplies. So come check it out when you get a chance. Happy shopping!
thepartystore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Ready for Stripe buyers... Reply with quote

I just wanted everyone to know that I have linked my store up with Stripe. So for those buyers who prefer not using PayPal, you now have an alternative source to pay for your purchases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: