eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Beautiful and useful handcrafted items for home or gifts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuzanneMedrano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Gift tags and hangtags from discontinued designer fabrics Reply with quote

I try to work with recycled and rescued material whenever possible. There is great satisfaction in diverting material from the landfill and turning it into beautiful and useful items.

I have been getting discontinued designer fabric samples from a great nonprofit that picks them up from the companies when they are ready to toss them. The pieces are so small, but I have been able to create great looking hangtags and gift tags with these gorgeous pieces.

Recently, I have been getting wallcovering and leather samples as well to make outstanding tags. My leather hangtags sell as soon as I post them. Stop by my shop and take a look at all the great tags. Ready to tag anything you have that needs tagging. Great colors, patterns and texture!

View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SuzanneMedrano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Dress up your giving with a Gift Card Wrapper! Reply with quote

Witness the evolution of a product. My daughter wanted to give a gift card to a friend and thought one of my gift pouches was perfect. Unfortunately, because of the stylish twist, a flat gift card would not fit in the pouch.

I now create the perfect gift card wrapper for dressing up gift card giving! Just like my treasure pouches, a paper tube is fully lined and covered in fabric. A length of ribbon pulled through eyelets elegantly secures the end. I have been working with delightful cotton prints, 100% silk, and discontinued designer fabrics to create a growing collection of Gift Card Wrappers.

Please stop by my eCrater shop for a look at the Treasure/Gift Pouches too. They are perfect for any small treasure: a ring, necklace, bracelet, or a gift of check or cash.

SuzanneMedrano

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Large Gift Tags Uniquely Handcrafted For Year Round Use Reply with quote

I have been working with discontinued designer fabrics, wall paper and wallcoverings to create wonderful sets of distinctive gift tags. Each set has 12 different delightful tags ready for your year round gift giving.

I also work with old maps and other interesting prints to create fun, eye-catching tags. Multiple sets are available with more being added.

SuzanneMedrano

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rescued a magazine from the trash and made cute bear gift tags.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: