eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Glitch??? Quantities not showing up...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thepartystore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Glitch??? Quantities not showing up... Reply with quote

I just started getting a boat load of orders for a particular product. I have sold out and there are customers still wanting more. Even though it shows that I have added more quantities in my work station, it doesn't show up available for sale. It still says I have 0 quantities left. Yet in my work station says I have 5 quantities available. What can I do about this???
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
midtengames

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you go into the "edit product" tab/box on that particular product, you will need to ensure that the box is not checked for "hide this product."

If you are using inventory control and sell out of a product, the "hide this product" box is automatically checked to keep the product from being visible while it is sold out. You will need to uncheck that box otherwise, the listing would still be hidden even with a quantity of greater than 0.
thepartystore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much! That is what the problem was... I have never sold out before, so I didn't think to look for something like this...

Since I wasn't sure if I would get this corrected this soon, I had another order come in for almost $90 for the same product, but I sent them to another website to purchase it, because they need to get the items asap.

But now... I will know in the future what to do.

For some reason, this product is "hot" and everyone wants it right now. Because I can't keep it in stock long enough.

In two days, I have sold 10 sets of this product. I hope this keeps up, because I can sure use the money. LOL
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey partystore, just wanted to let you know. I looked through several of your Rubiks cube puzzles & almost all of the listings say they are for a Pixar cars puzzle, even the Disney Princess & Dora puzzles are described as Cars puzzles in the description.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: