eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How can I find out if my store is suspended and if so why?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ariesnaturals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: How can I find out if my store is suspended and if so why? Reply with quote

View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the outside, looking at your store, I'd say that it is suspended. Nothing obvious in your feedback, so it must be something in a listing.

We are sellers, like you, and can only guess at the reason for your store to be suspended.

For more information, you should read the sticky post at the top of the Suspended Stores section of the community.

Once you understand the problem, or potential problem, then you should contact eCrater via the Contact link of the bottom of the eCrater home page. Supply the requested information, indicate changes made, etc. No one in the Community can reactivate your store.
ariesnaturals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you. However it would have been nice for ecrater to notify me of any problems cause according to all the info I read there is nothing wrong with my store. I was inactive for a long while and just recently started updating my shop and redoing it afew days ago so that is really odd...and no where on my admin area does it say I am suspended!
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater doesn't send notices about suspensions. They assume you will follow their rules. You can contact them here: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php There is a small staff so responses aren't immediate, but you will get a real answer from a real person.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have been inactive and have just reactivated and if you are a drop shipper, there may be issues about the drop-shipping method. Those rules have changed. Since it doesn't involve me I'm not sure what the rules are but that could be an issue.

Look at any comments you have about payment methods you accept. If it is other than mailed payments, PP or Stripe, you can be suspended.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: How can I find out if my store is suspended and if so wh Reply with quote

ariesnaturals wrote:

Some of your product pics have ShutterStock watermarks.
The problem may be a copyright issue.

A good day to all.
ralph
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
no where on my admin area does it say I am suspended!

They don't do that either. I was under the impression that they had changed how they did suspensions a few months back in that they informed the seller but perhaps missed you. But as the others said, basically ecrater expects you to follow the rules. I can't see your listings, so have no idea what may have gone wrong. Do you actually make and stock your product or do you buy it elsewhere. That is the big question as there are new rules for drop-shippers if you do that. It also could be in your FAQ you offer your product at a different price to wholesalers. You can only sell your product here at one price, not like buy one bottle it costs $3, then another listing for 2 bottles at $5 and then another one at 3 bottles for $6 or 50 bottles for $1.15 a piece. You can only have one price point for the same item in your store.
ariesnaturals

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I am not a dropshipper. I make all of my products by hand myself. And the pictures that I Have used for my products are the same ones I have used for several years. In fact they are the same ones that I used on my old store that I deleted several years back when I legally licensed my company from just the small time crafters level. Ecrater did not have any issues with them then. I dont have different prices for the same item. I only have the payment options that ecrater has. I have been following the rules. And if they dont tell you your suspended or what your suspended for it makes it hard to know what your doing wrong when the rules want to keep changing. I love this site. However how can one stay in compliance if one is not even notified of being out of it with no notice or anything. At least the other places that I sell on will warn you and give you a certain amount of time to fix it before suspending you.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater works really hard to make this site as fee free as they can. One of the way they do this is by having a small staff. So we have to deal with they run their site. It is easy to find out what is wrong, just ask them. Maybe it is something little.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the eCRATER FAQs, (www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3 ) there are the following 2 questions with answers.

Quote:
My store got suspended? What should I do now?

eCRATER strives to provide safe environment for both buyers and sellers. If we find that your store violates our policies, we may deactivate the account. Please note that suspension does not mean termination. In most cases, unless you are a fraudulent merchant or repeated offender, we will reactivate your account after you fix the issue.

Why can I not log in to my store?

If you cannot log in to your store even with the correct password and username entered please see the following:
A) You have not activated your store. If you have just created your eCRATER account, you must activate it before you can log in.
B) Your account has become suspended and you must email eCRATER Support for more information.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

ariesnaturals wrote:
And the pictures that I Have used for my products are the same ones I have used for several years. In fact they are the same ones that I used on my old store that I deleted several years back when I legally licensed my company from just the small time crafters level.

Did you take/edit these photos yourself ?

What is this legal license you speak of ?

one more question ...

When was the last time you looked at your store, and are sure that it was not suspended and/or generating orders ? I ask this because I tried to look at cached product page images via Google, and it looks like your store was suspended in early December.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like others have said, we can't look at your products because when you're suspended your products are no longer viewable. Looking at your terms pages about the only thing I saw that may have triggered the suspension is the fact that you are offering discounts for large wholesale orders. Ecrater may be considering this as offering the same items For multiple prices. Email them & they'll tell you why you're suspended.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: