eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello, new to ecrater.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jezNdaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Hello, new to ecrater. Reply with quote

I just opened my online store, I sell handmade jewelry, accessories, and soaps! I'm still updating but, Feedback is welcome.
Please visit: http://jezndaz.ecrater.com

I just want to say THANK YOU for making it so user friendly and easy for us to have an online store for FREE Very Happy. The site is wonderful! I tried Etsy, but since I'm just starting out online I can't afford extra fees.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & welcome! Just a word of advice. You have several listings where you show bracelets or earrings available in multiple colors or designs. You need to create a separate listing for each bracelet or pair of earrings, even if the bracelets etc. are identical & only vary by color, you still need to list each one separately. Buyers don't like to order if they have to write you & let you know which color or style they want. Most buyers, you couldn't even pay them to contact you so they won't take the time to go through the extra contacts with you & they'll just shop elsewhere instead.
jezNdaz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that advice, I will fix it! When I started posting, I thought there would be a "options" button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: