eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Back selling on eCrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orlandotreasurechest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Back selling on eCrater Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello everybody. I have re-opened my store after several years, and am going to try my hand at selling on here again with some different stuff this time. I wonder how the other sellers on here are doing with their sales.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a problem in your terms. If you have the inventory on hand there is no excuse for your items being out of stock when a customer orders. You have quantity control that you can enable to handle the number of items available. If you have 100 packages of seeds it will automatically reduce the number every time you have a sale.

However if you do not stock the seeds yourself and depend on another company to fulfill your orders, that is no longer allowed on eCRATER.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & welcome back!
orlandotreasurechest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont drop ship, I used to years ago. I have everything in stock. But every once in a while something happens like all of a particular item type will sell on another site. And then voila ill get another order for it that I cant fill. Or an item gets damaged. Thats rare, but I dont double list my inventory anymore. Only what I have in stock. I hand pick all my seeds myself or get them from neighbors. I will go and change that in the description.

Thanks TigerCreek Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: