eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Payments with Paypal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dapidale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Payments with Paypal Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I was contacted by a customer today who want's to purchase an item, but paying with paypal isn't working. They said they are not being given the option to pay with paypal even though it says you can either use a credit card or paypal. I logged out of my account and tried going through the process to see if they were missing it, but they were right!

There is option for them to use paypal to pay for the product. I also noticed there is no STRIPE option showing up also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! -Jennie
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked it out just now & everything seems to be working just fine, so what's the problem? I saw both payment options in your store.
dapidale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do I find the paypal link then? Do they need to be a signed in member or something? Im still not seeing the option for paying with paypal and neither is my customer.

Thank you!

SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears you have not activated PayPal Express and only have PayPal Standard (PPS).

eCRATER sellers only -> New Payment Option - direct credit card paments with Stripe -- http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=33990&start=0
ecrater wrote:
Please note that enabling Stripe will override the PPS option. This will not affect the Express Checkout which will remain active if enabled.

Also, from the home page of eCRATER.com, click on the FAQ button, select Selling, scroll down to Administrative Tool, and click on "Is there a full tutorial for the Administrative Tool". The first link is a DOCX file and the second link is a DOC file.
page 9 - Add Stripe wrote:
Stripe overrides other instant payment options. If you wish to offer PayPal in addition to processing direct credit card payments through Stripe, please ensure to enable PayPal Express Checkout. You can also leave PayPal Payments Standard enabled which will be used to process payments in currencies that Stripe does not support.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: