eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Buyer and Seller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4ufantasy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: New Buyer and Seller Reply with quote

Sometimes I wonder if I 'am the only kinky person in the world. I love to buy kinky stuff from a particular store so do my husband. I would say I love him wearing stockings and acting like a tranny. Since we both have a professional career I like our stuff to be discreet and this store provides that. http://4ufantasy.ecrater.com/.I hope it's people like me that are kinky I thought I share that info.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCrater. Whatever floats your boat, whatever you carry is up to you. However, can I give you a few tips? First you need to have your stock in hand, no drop shipping. (That is an eCrater rule) You tights need better title. What would you type in to find a certain pair? This would apply to all of your titles as well. Leg Avenue may be a brand, but if the almighty google sees the same title over and over, they will start ignoring some of them

Some pictures are way to small. For optimal placement, they should be 800mp on one side. If you get them to 800mp you will no longer have the google ads on many of your pages.

Good luck.
4ufantasy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: thank u Reply with quote

Think u for advice
viewfinders

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From past experience I know that most of the exotic or "kinky" lingerie sellers here are/were drop shippers and eCRATER no longer allows that type of store. You must have the inventory in your possession and take your own photos.

Before you spend more time setting up and promoting your store you need to clear it with eCRATER administration that you can drop ship and use those photos.

If you can stay, you might not want to advertise your kinkiness on the forum. There are some very conservative people who post here regularly who will take offense. Just a heads up.
4ufantasy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank u all for advice.I don't dropship I don't even know how to do that but thank u.
4ufantasy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your comment but you never know who is kinky.
4ufantasy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: ecrater. question Reply with quote

I have a question what is dropship and why ecrater won't allow it.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique whereby a retailer, instead of keeping goods in stock, transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler, who ship the goods directly to the customer.

eCrater no longer want people here who drop ship because you don't know if the item in stock or not. People could order something and not get it. That reflects bad on eCrater and other sellers that ave their items on stock. Also, most drop shipping companies are in China. So long shipping times and you have no idea of the product is well made or not. Also China doesn't have the same standards that the US has, so their product may not be what it says it it.

If you want to sell item from these companies, buy it first and have it in your hands, it must be shipped from you.

Hope this helps. Also take care about where you post and make sure that you are in the right area. While I agree that some people may have a different view on what they like, this is public forum and perhaps you should look at your store as a business. There is no reason to share what you do behind closed doors in every post.

Please don't think I am just being bossy. I want you to have the best store you can.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like your store is suspended. When I click on an item in your store it brings me to a blank page that says "powered by ecrater" with a link to the main ecrater site which usually indicates suspension.

I get the feeling that the ecrater staff also thought you were a drop shipper by looking at your photos, which is the first impression I got as well. You might wanna look up the term "drop shipping" & see if that's what you are in fact doing. Do you have the items you sell in your possession, or is the company that you buy the products from keeping them for you until something is sold? If you do have the items in your possession, then you need to take your own photos instead of using the manufacturer's photos.

And I agree, I wouldn't be broadcasting your bedroom fantasies publicly for all to see. While your customers may also get into that kind of stuff, even adult novelty & costume stores must keep a professional appearance. Your customers would want to be reassured that their purchase will be 100% discreet for obvious reasons so, if you're willing to share your "dirty little secrets" out loud for all to see, they may feel like their secrets may not be kept safe with you either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: