eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store coupons
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: DISCOUNT COUPON Reply with quote

GiftsVicky wrote:
I am looking to create a discount coupon to give that option on my site, but in reality I find no way to do it or where to put it on my page. Could someone please give me that information? actually it is very necessary for those who have an online shop. Wink

I accomplished this via building my own website, since it was not an option here.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am looking to create a discount coupon to give that option on my site, but in reality I find no way to do it or where to put it on my page. Could someone please give me that information? actually it is very necessary for those who have an online shop. Wink

Using Google Checkout I issued coupons for the first couple years I was here. I sent one to every customer. I believe in total I got three redeemed over two years. Anyhow I decided that it wasn't an important or necessary component of my store. Now that GCO is gone, we no longer have an option for coupons so that is why you can't find a way to do it or a place to put it on your page.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: