eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Two Sales but no notification from Ecrater or Google

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeanchastain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Two Sales but no notification from Ecrater or Google Reply with quote

I have had two sales pending since May 20 and I have not received a notification from either Ecrater or Google Checkout. Anyone else have this problem? How do I resolve this so I don't have it again? I have contacted Google Checkout, but don't understand what is going on with Ecrater since I've been notified of sales pending in the past.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The google system does NOT allow ecrater.com to email you notice of the order. You can have the google setting set so the order appears in your ecrater.com orders log. You can have the setting set so that google checkout emails you regarding the payment.
BUT you can not have it set that you get an order copy in the email from ecrater.com.
That's because Google considers it their customer at the point the buyer clicks on google checkout.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused. How does the seller know she has 2 sales pending if she has received no notification from ecrater or Google? Are they in her order file?

If she knows because of communication from the buyer, in all probability the buyer didn't check out properly.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to have Google set a certain way so that you'll get notices from them. You also have to have it set up a certain way for them to show in your eCrater orders.

Although I don't remember anything more specific as to the how, sorry.

Jean, check out the Google section in the Solutions forums -- I think it's covered in there.
jeanchastain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It did show up in my Ecrater sales log. I thought I had it set up for Google to email me. At least now I know and I will keep a closer eye on what is going on. Confused I'll check out the solutions as well.
jeanchastain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Clarification of Google Problem Reply with quote

I had a very prompt reply from Google Checkout regarding the lack of notification of sales... Embarassed Embarassed The notification email address was the problem. All better now. Very Happy
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: