eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How long to wait ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have come to the conclusion that if you have heard nothing from the seller, after 3 or 4 days, it is time to poke them gently, just to see if they saw the order and/or what the status is.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SandiHollandMixedMedia

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that if you have heard nothing from the seller, after 3 or 4 days, it is time to poke them gently, just to see if they saw the order and/or what the status is.

That's a good plan. I waited longer than I should have re: that order through MyStore, trying to give the seller the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't a large amount of money at all, but the principal of the matter that led me to file a complaint w/PP. I also decided that unless I know the seller, or can tell how recent the unknown seller has visited his/her shop (on some venues it's hard to tell), I won't be ordering. And I will be paying more attention to signs that a shop has been neglected Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I think even on line sellers are entitled to weekends and holidays off, any order placed on those days (although I do ship up to noon on Saturdays) I don't expect to hear from the seller. But once the first business day goes by without hearing from them, I would check on them. I know some sellers think there is no problem making a customer wait 4-5 days if not a week or more to ship, I want to know sooner and I want shipping sooner than that, so I wouldn't buy from someone that pokey intentionally. But if you don't hear from them in 24-48 hours during business days, for sure contact them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: