eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Have to cancel order- I don't ship outside US what to do

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kittenkat22

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Have to cancel order- I don't ship outside US what to do Reply with quote

I got an order this evening with a Sarasota FL address but marked United Kingdom and buyer is unverified outside US via paypal. The address is missing FL in it (it says UK at the top). I only ship to address on file and will not change the address- because I have no proof I sent it if I change it. Anyway, I know how to cancel the sale but how do I let admin know since this came from the marketplace and I do not want to pay fees for a sale that was cancelled? For health reasons I am unable to wait in any line and have no one to do this for me- so there is a reason I cannot wait in a line.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as you issue a paypal refund the system will correct itself. You don't have to do anything.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For health reasons I am unable to wait in any line and have no one to do this for me- so there is a reason I cannot wait in a line.

I have the same problem which is why I buy my postage, including international postage, through my endicia account. There are other postage programs that allow you to get international labels also and is worth it for all postage! My knees thanked me so much when I got to stop going to the PO daily and stand in that line. It made the monthly fees worth it and now with the perks e-postage gets it is more than worth it.

This past week one of my regular customers saw something she wanted on eBay, but the seller wouldn't sell to her as she is international. She asked me if I would buy it for her and send it to her and she would reimburse me and I did (well I will be sending it out today). In total she paid $30 for a pattern selling for $6 on eBay! So many people think that no one would pay the higher rates to ship, but if they want something bad enough they will. Very Happy It pays to ship out of the country!
kittenkat22

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the replies.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Have to cancel order- I don't ship outside US what to do Reply with quote

kittenkat22 wrote:
I got an order this evening with a Sarasota FL address but marked United Kingdom and buyer is unverified outside US via paypal. The address is missing FL in it (it says UK at the top).

Is the Sarasota address on 'EXPRESS LN' ? If so, that is one of a number of package forwarding/consolidating services operating there. They take orders from non-US customers, and do freight consolidation to save shipping of individual packages outside the US. They also handle the customs paperwork, and sometimes do payment clearing.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: