eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

eCrater Bulk Lister Toturial and Help Needed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodTech

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: eCrater Bulk Lister Toturial and Help Needed Reply with quote

Hi, Can someone help me and all of the other new sellers out with the Bulk Listing Feature. First and for most I tried to read, learn, and search for how to create the file but all I get is results and comments of people abusing the words: Excel, Tabs, etc. Now for you experts and pros, Im sure its farily easy and simple to do, I just haven't figured it out. I looking for some one who can send me a video toturial, if not a photo by photo toturial. What will not be successful at helping new sellers is sending us to the link here on ecrater supposedly explaing how to use this feature, and Yes I am talking about the link toturial article that is in every ones store under the "Bulk Lister" tab. As a new seller I find this article very unclear and not new seller friendly. Considering the amount of discussions the community has, Im suprise no matter have tackled this situation with a video by now. For all of the new sellers reading, I promise to upload a video teaching how its done, I just need to be properly edcucated on the subject first. I look forward to helping and receiving help from you all. Thank you for reading.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repeating the same request in 3 different categories doesn't help get a response. Please pick one and use that.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked Duplicate post

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: