eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi i have a new store newvideogamesnodvds.ecrater.comjavasc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newvideogamesnodvds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Hi i have a new store newvideogamesnodvds.ecrater.comjavasc Reply with quote

hi everone I have a new online store where I sell only new videogames
I sell video games for xboxone,ps4,ps3,nintendo 3ds,nintendo wii,nintendo wii u and much more I have been playing video games since I was 6 years old I'm now 34 my first video game system was sega master system. Very Happy Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

Please take pity on your readers. Your About page is all run together with little punctuation and no sentence spacing or paragraph breaks. Truthfully I don't know if what you wrote was good or bad. When words make my eyes blur I find something else to read.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the rules you agree to when opening up a store here, is that all items must be in stock. No one what to play with emails when purchasing something.
I should be able to go in find a game and buy it and be done.

The fact that your late grandpa was able to buy a super Nintendo is amazing. (No disrespect meant)
newvideogamesnodvds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:44 am    Post subject: To Sammyssupplies Reply with quote

ok well i'll get rid of the e-mail with purchasing I did not think I had to explain that my grandpa brough video games when he was alive I guess some people who post here are not too smart sammyssupplies.
newvideogamesnodvds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: to:viewfinders Reply with quote

If all ur going to do is complain about my onlinestore don't even go on it do me a favor Thanks.#2 if your not a teacher Then don't worry about my punctuation or my sentence spacing or paragraph thanks.
newvideogamesnodvds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: hi everyone Reply with quote

I did fix my about page so that it is easier to read and I got rid of the email before you buy a game
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason grammar and punctuation was brought up was to help you make your store look more professional, which in turn, makes people more confident to buy from you. Of course you can do want you want as long as you abide by eCraters rules.
newvideogamesnodvds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: to sammyssupplies Reply with quote

ok well I took the advice and I looked at the about part of my online line store myself and to me it was hard read my self so I fixed it.I did take offence at first because I felt like he was complaining about my store but I'm not offened anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: