eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New To eCrater!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CardCentral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: New To eCrater! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I am new to eCrater, I currently sell on eBay with a completely different product base and figured I would give eCrater a try. I plan to list tons of pokemon cards, yugioh cards, magic cards, etc, to test the waters here.

Just curious if anyone else has had any constant sales around here?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to eCRATER.

Sales are down all over the web but at least here it doesn't cost you while you are waiting for sales. I know nothing about your particular area of interest so I will not comment further. But do be patient. If you have a professional store sales will come. I just had one of the largest sales I have ever had anywhere ever after months of almost no sales.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just curious if anyone else has had any constant sales around here?

Not to be rude, but that question is meaningless here as some may be getting pretty constant sales here and other aren't, but we all sell different things, in different ways and at different price points. It is like comparing oranges to liver. Two totally different things.

The best thing is what maggie the cat said, Have a professional store, read the forums to keep track of what was happening and to see answers to questions before you even ask them. Also remember that you have to do your own promoting here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: