eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm new, need some advice! Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwzheng

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject: I'm new, need some advice! Thanks! Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I just started my ecrater store days ago selling Google Glass and some iTunes Gift Cards. Here is my store: bwzheng.ecrater.com, please check it out, thanks!

I still haven't got any orders or anything, so I hope I can get some great valuable advice from you, thanks!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have two items for sale and according to your quantities showing a total of 4 things. It can take time to be seen by the search engines and with such extremely limited inventory, it may take awhile especially since you are in China which might make a bit of a trust factor with US buyers.

I also noted on the Google glass, you begin the description with the words Happy July5th for whatever reason. Since as I write this it is already July 7th, that should be deleted. Anything that has dates on them in stores has to have a eye on them at all times because it can make you look a bit silly and sloppy, such as a promo on your home page that say something about buying for Christmas or Valentine's Day when the closest US holiday in Labor Day! Those things get dated fast.

You have nothing filled out in the about me or Terms of Service or FAQ so those are other possible trust issues with you and US buyers.

Also you ned to realize that you have to do your own promotion and marketing except for the Google shopping feed which ecrater does for us.
bwzheng

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
You have two items for sale and according to your quantities showing a total of 4 things. It can take time to be seen by the search engines and with such extremely limited inventory, it may take awhile especially since you are in China which might make a bit of a trust factor with US buyers.

I also noted on the Google glass, you begin the description with the words Happy July5th for whatever reason. Since as I write this it is already July 7th, that should be deleted. Anything that has dates on them in stores has to have a eye on them at all times because it can make you look a bit silly and sloppy, such as a promo on your home page that say something about buying for Christmas or Valentine's Day when the closest US holiday in Labor Day! Those things get dated fast.

You have nothing filled out in the about me or Terms of Service or FAQ so those are other possible trust issues with you and US buyers.

Also you ned to realize that you have to do your own promotion and marketing except for the Google shopping feed which ecrater does for us.

Thanks so much! I must forgot take out that promo lines about July 5th. Whatever, can you share some ways of how to promote my store? I'm trying to use Twitter and Youtube, but both of them doesn't work so well.

Thanks again!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are MANY threads here on the forum about promoting your store, good listing techniques, google attributes, etc. Take some time and read and understand them. I don't have a clue how to promote a store with as few items as you have especially since they have such a huge difference in pricing or how to promote what you are selling as my items are very different than yours. Is this all you plan to list for your store?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: