eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help! Am I doing something wrong? Is this a problem site?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do not want "cash on delivery". That is an expensive USPS option.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since your picture is way to small, is the name of that makeup really Bare Escentuals or is it Bare Essentials? It is also the only item I see listed too.

Also do your really plan to ship free to the US? You do realize that to have a store at ecrater you have to ship to all 50 states even if you are located in the UK and only want to sell there? So you might want to think about a shipping cost for the US. If you only want to sell and ship to the UK, better to decide that now than after you have spent a month trying to get your site going.

Hate to say this, but your troubles probably are you, but that doesn't mean that they aren't solvable! Very Happy Sounds like you need a break and a cup of tea. Try again later.

Ecrater has actually been the easiest site that I have ever sold on. If you haven't read the FAQ on how to sell here and spent some time reading threads in the forum, it would be a good idea too'. One problem you have is your picture is way too small and it looks like a stock photo, not the actual item that you opened, immediately realized was the wrong color and closed it up' as the picture shows the container sitting in a pile of what looks like powder. I for one, if I wore makeup, wouldn't be willing to buy a 'opened but unused' powder if I thought half of it had been sitting on a counter getting contaminated. Beside a customer not being able to clearly see the item with a tiny stock photo is I believe it will lower your ranking in showing items in the main UK marketplace AND even worse is too small pictures makes an ad show up between your item for that listing and the 8-10 other pictures with links to their pages (once you get that many listed) so that a buyer may completely miss that you have other things for sell.

Once you get the hang of listing here, it goes along quickly and you can generally for 13 types/colors of the same thing, do a copy paste and just change the photo and necessary info for each new listing, you won't have to type it all out. Now might also be a good time to tiptoe into Google attributes so you don't have to back track doing them. If you don't do them, your store basically ends up dead in the water until the other search engines pick up up.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: