eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Edit a listing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Edit a listing Reply with quote

Hi all, I signed up in 2008 but hit a wall with the shipping matrix. I think I might be getting it now. Sloooowww learner here. I think I have created 2 listings ...one in 2008 and one tonight. But how do I edit my listing? I have some errors in it. Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Log in to your admin screen, then click on Products (left sidebar). Once you see the listings, then click on the upper right icon, out to the right of each item.
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@cosmicray
Thank you for that. I noticed also that there is a pencil that can be clicked to do edits. Now if I can just figure out why my ship to countries are not showing up. I have each and every space filled in the matrix but maybe I am still missing something.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ashevillekat

I see other countries. Where do you not see them, and think you should be seeing them ? Typically the only country that appears with a default cost is US. Other countries require clicking on the link to the right of the US cost, then selecting the country, to see the cost.
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I click on "more destinations" I see all the countries I ship to. About 25 of them. But when I click again on one of the countries the message is "This merchant does not ship to countries others than the listed above." (United States). Can you see a shipping price for say, Great Britain, or Italy?
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhhhhh! I had not thought to click on "Send" when I chose a country! Silly me. Thanks for your cosmic help.
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Is my listing active on Ecrater? Reply with quote

Are you able to view my listing? It is titled "Vintage Laguna Crystal Jet Pearl Bracelet Original Tag 3 Strands"
It shows 22 hits. But when I do a search at Ecrater for Laguna Bracelet I come up with 2 other listings and not mine.
I'm not sure if I actually posted it yet but then again it has hits.
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is there

take time to fill out your TERMS and FAQ
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do! I will have to look around and see how others are doing it. I have sold at Ebay for 15 years but this is all new to me. So this is like Jeopardy? I have an answer so I make up a question? Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a suggestion: When you have lengthy descriptions such as your greeting card, make lots of small paragraphs. The fine print is hard enough to read without having masses of print single spaced.
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great you told me just in time because I have 6 or 7 different prints and I will change them all.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Is my listing active on Ecrater? Reply with quote

ashevillekat wrote:
Are you able to view my listing? It is titled "Vintage Laguna Crystal Jet Pearl Bracelet Original Tag 3 Strands"
It shows 22 hits. But when I do a search at Ecrater for Laguna Bracelet I come up with 2 other listings and not mine.
I'm not sure if I actually posted it yet but then again it has hits.
When you ask questions in the forum, we may need to check your store to see if we can help. Everytime someone views your item, including yourself, it logs a hit. The reason you can't see your items when you search eCRATER is because you have your store on hold. We can see your items, but search engines will not search your store, they will not appear on the eCrater marketplace, they will not be included in your UK or AU stores, and they will not be feed to Google shopping. Once you feel your shop is ready, be sure to remove the store hold.

Once you get everything set and you are ready to start really adding items, you might want to add Google Analytics so you can see where your traffic is coming from. The eCrater hit counter resets to zero at the end of the month, but Google Analytics go on. You can exclude your own views from the count in GA also.
ashevillekat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

OK as soon as I have my FAQ and stuff ready I will do that. I think eCrater has one of the most helpful forums I have ever come across. I feel much more confident knowing I dont have to be dancing in the dark here. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: