eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to Ecrater
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Welcome twotinytexans.

When I went to your store, the first thing I notice that there was nothing about the store on the home page. Tell me why I would want to shop your store.

I love your product by the way.

There were 2 items that I would change, you posted:

"If you like custom order, please send us an email."

"If you plan to place a big orders, please email us so we can give you wholesale discount price."

Personally, I never use the word "IF", it has an underlying negative tone to it. It talks them out of doing it...... Try changing out the word IF to words like, should, could, would, when, etc.

"We love custom orders, please send us an email for more details.

Should you plan to place a big orders, please email us so we can give you wholesale discount price."

Good luck in your new journey on eCRATER.

Last edited by cupperscharms on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jayeMSilverJewelry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your advice, Cup.

Will figure out something home page.

Re the 'if' things, I haven't put that on. Guess it's 'free' from eCrater, will check this out.

Have a good day,
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Re the 'if' things, I haven't put that on. Guess it's 'free' from eCrater, will check this out.

JayeM -- the poster wasn't responding to YOUR post, but to the original poster. This is what happens when you jump into to a thread that had started a while back instead of just starting your own especially since this is the 'Introduce Yourself' thread.

I assume that your main site is your US store and you want the UK and AU stores open as well. You can't/don't list anything separately on the UK and AU stores. Those stores are just mirror images of the listings in your US store. You can't have something listed in one store and not in the others. You also have to be sure your shipping is set to handle all US and international shipping. Just a reminder, you have to sell to ALL 50 US states. The only thing that you will see different in the UK and AU stores is the prices are in GBP and AUS dollars, and on the UK store if needed an estimate of the VAT for each item or at least items over a certain dollar level.

For other questions about your store, the best place to ask them is in the Help thread and start your own thread.

Incidentally you have minimal descriptions in your listings. I would suggest that measurements be also given in inches as many Americans do not have a metric mindset. Also I noted on your necklace pendant listings (at least the ones I looked at) your first statement says that you can get this in a set with earrings. Any one reading a bit too fast or not a good reader in the first place may think that they are getting a necklace AND earrings. You never once in the listing talk specifically about the actual item up for sale. Giving its item code doesn't help a buyer at all. As well as the measurements also being in inches you should have the weight in ounces and pounds. Mention the fact that they don't come with a chain but give the url of where to find them in your store if you have them for sale. Same with matching earrings, give the url so they can find them. Those urls can be found when you preview your store, click on the category, say earrings, and all your earrings should come up and the url at the top of the page is what you want to use to send people to the right place. No matter how many earrings you add to that category, the category url will stay the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: