eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ebay Bulk LIster / Import

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxEquations

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Ebay Bulk LIster / Import Reply with quote

I used the ebay bulk lister to import my listings. When done I realized here were listings that I did NOT want here on ecrator so I went thru and deleted them

This morning while visiting my store al the deleted items have returned. Is there something I am doing wrong? I cannot continue to delete items and then have them return as I sell One of a Kind Creations and it could lead to disappointing a customer if the same items sells twice because I did not know it was listed somewhere

any help would be greatly appreciated

Gary
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary you might have to contact the ecrater team about that.

A suggestion, if you don't mind. I don't know if this is how you usually set up your listings or just the way they came through the upload, but your 'description' is one long run-on paragraph, with no spaces many times between sentences. As much as I love to read, there is no way in the world I'm going to read all that to find out why you are charging so much for a t-shirt, or anything else about what you are selling. makes my eyes feel like they are spinning. For such high dollar items for sale, you have to have 'high dollar' listings.

This is a problem I have noted with everyone that brings their items to sell into erater from the ebay downlaod. They all look a mess and you might as well have moved each over one at a time. At this point you only have around 400 items and while that may seem overwhelming to fix each one, Some of us had to move thousands of listings over manually since they didn't have that processs in place when we joined up here. I think I moved something like 5-6000 items over one at a time. But the result is your listing will look the way you want it to.

I also noticed that some items were marked as brand new but the description said gently worn, which means NOT brand new.
MaxEquations

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon

I understand all you said and was working of fixing some listings each day and when I cam back all those i deleted were back

Not to sound stupid but how does one contact the ecrater team

I am so lost

Gary
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find the link on the main eCrater page, but here it is: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
MaxEquations

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sammy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: