eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Mature Audience Only - Fetish Gear Now Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leatherbondage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Mature Audience Only - Fetish Gear Now Available Reply with quote

Hi, just opened a Bondage store carrying fetish gear, whips. restraints, cuffs and more.

This site contains contains explicit mature images and adult products. You must be at least 18 years or older to visit.
http://leatherbondage.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are interested in adding leather lingerie to your store I can set you up with drop shipping , just let me know. You can view the leather I am referring to at my store here A.K LEATHER FASHIONS OF CANADA
leatherbondage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Drop Ship Response Reply with quote

Let's talk. I'll follow the link to your store and send you an email from there to discuss in private.

Thanks,

http://leatherbondage.ecrater.com
leatherbondage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Leather Lingerie Reply with quote

Are you the same 'author' of the forum post - 'Sexy Satin Aloush Leather Lingerie'?

I have sent you an email from my private mail box.

leatherbondage
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please note my email is katherine@aloushleather.com or akleather@rogers.com

I can provide drop shipping services to anyone interested in selling our leather lingerie. We ship either from Canada or Tunisia. Depending on which location you wish to ship from depends on the price list you will receive.

From Tunisia items are shipped registered mail and takes approximatley 10 working days to receive once shipped. There is a 24 hr turn around time. Unless the item has to be custom made.

From Canada the there is a 24 hour turn around time as well. So long as the items are in stock it will be sent out the next day or as soon as payment has been received and cleared.

Custom orders again take time to make.
We cant control the mailing system so however long the mail delivery takes is how long it will take to arrive, but generally is 10 working days.

Either way shipments are sent the following day after money has been received and cleared.
This offer is open to anyone that is interested in selling our lingerie.You must be a registered business with a vendors permit.
You will need a gst number should you be wanting your items shipped from Canada and to save on the GST, Otherwise you pay both PST AND GST. Tunisia there is no taxes and rarely any duty fees.
leatherbondage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Drop shipment claryfied Reply with quote

Katherine,

Thanks for providing the details on the drop-shipment service. The questions that I had in my email have been answered.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: