eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Store-wildbannanas-$10 off $50-Free U.S. Shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wildbannanas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: New Store-wildbannanas-$10 off $50-Free U.S. Shipping Reply with quote

Hello Everyone. I have a new store called wildbannanas. I am slowly adding new items . I sell new items and old items. From gifts, books, hunting, Christmas, toys, jagermeister, clothing and other promo items. If you don't see what you are looking for, just ask. I may have it. Now until Christmas if you spend $50 you get $10 off. If you are from the U.S. you also get free shipping for parcel post, and gift wrapping. I have bought and sold items for over 30/years. I also crochet, and will be listing some of those items. Come check out my store. Http://wildbannanas.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FREESHIPPINGBOOTH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your icon of your profile Smile It is cute. You have a very nice booth set up as well...very lovely selection of items . Smile
wildbannanas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Thank You ! Reply with quote

Thank you for your kind words. The meaning behind the bananas is my uncle loved them since he was a kid. He had a banana tree in my Grandmothers house. Everything bananas he loved. I decorated those bananas for his birthday a few months ago. I am going to keep adding things to my booth. I will check out your booth as well. Thanks again ! Cindy
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute bananas!
wildbannanas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: