eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help, shipping, Canada
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok first thing, if anyone does this it will make you install Java, I am glad I have a modern system. I downloaded and installed both 64 bit and 32 bit versions while on the paypal site as the label was ready but you can't see it.

Then it says to close the browser, come back and reprint the label.
However I opened a new browser and closed it, without leaving the label page. then I seen the label on screen and printed the sample first to make sure like whoa, it all worked..

Now the next problem, I have 2 sheets each one has a cut mark, I havn't cut anything yet and I don't have one of those plastic see-through envelopes yet. I would like to tape the box not sure what to do.

Ok I calculated wrong, I will give a refund later. It came up with $24.xx and I see they give you insurance up to $200.00, oh it weighs 1 pound 12 ounces.

I need to go to the post office anyway, but really don't want to tape things there, plus it looks like I need to sign it.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@A-Better-Way

PayPal has two postage generation platforms.

One the generates a single postage label for a single payment.

The other allows you to print multiple labels, all on the same SCAN form. It's called Multi-Order Shipping.

Which one are you speaking about ?
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the same exact page I always go to.

All I did was pick "international" priority, and it has a whole different setup, compared to non international.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I use Endicia. It has you fill in the customs form as you provide the other info for your postage label. Using PA to Sask. Canada (where I went to college and the only CA address I have memorized), I checked through endica and found that a 2 pound First Class Pacel international would cost a bit over $14 to ship and you can track it and have insurance on it. A 1#12oz would be $13+, but if it is even a fraction over that 12 ounce mark then it has to go for 2#.

One of the best things about e-postage services not affiliated with PP, etc. is that you get ALL shipping options, you can run postage scenarios without leaving your desk and no going to the PO to check this stuff out. Your customs form is signed electronically. It makes international shipping so much easier. Yes you can tape the customs form at leas the ones I get through endicia right on the package. Don't know about what you got.

Of course the other good stuff with a program like endicia is the free tracking, the discounts on all shipping, no standing in line while your knees are killing you, convenient since you can do postage at midnight if you want.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: