eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Arrival Store! Please Advise if there are errors.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etrendystore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: New Arrival Store! Please Advise if there are errors. Reply with quote

Etrendystore provide customers with One of a Kind, Best Vintage Quality, Hottest Collection of Magic Wrap Skirts and Scarf Dresses at a very competitive prices.

http://etrendystore.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how something can be brand new and vintage. The way your titles read I would expect a vintage item of clothing, not something made from older fabric.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shop.

I wish you well. I am relatively new here myself. I hope you do well.

You have a nice shop and have set it up quite well. You put quite a lot of work into the shop and the wrap dresses.

I love to see creative people here. It adds a lot to the "eCrater community".

Thank you for joining us.

My only negative criticism is that you might want to put your sku numbers at the end of the listing, rather than at the beginning.

Welcome to eCrater.
etrendystore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Thank you so much for your wise feedback. I will take note of your advise.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you could say "vintage style", rather than just vintage. Or "made in vintage style". Pretty items.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater! You have some very beautiful items, but they are NOT vintage. They may be made from vintage fabric, but the items are not vintage. You really should correct your misleading titles. I would think customer's would want to know more about the source of your vintage fabric. Did you acquire the old stock from a manufacture, are you remaking older clothing, did you buy out the stock from an older dressmaker? I'm sure your customer would be really be interested in the source of the "vintage" fabric. OR, is your fabric new but in a vintage style? It makes a difference.

You have a great deal of information in each listing that should be removed and added to your terms and/or FAQ pages. You might want to review the eCrater Terms of Service http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php. You added shipping information about multiple purchases, but your shipping should be set so that is available when the customer uses the checkout cart. Again, check the eCrater Terms.

edited to Add: I just read my comments and they didn't sound very friendly. Sorry, I need another cup of coffee.

I just looked at your on line stores. Again I say Welcome. You'll find many of us displeased with the changes at the bay over the years and you'll find eCrater a breath of fresh air. If you need help with the shipping, just ask in the help section or the eCrater Sellers section. You can add a mention to your online selling experience on your About page if you wish. Links to feedback on another site will not be clickable, but the customer can find the information if interested. If you have additional information about your items, add it to your FAQ pages. The search engines check the text pages, so use them to your advantage.

Last edited by SheilaDeesPostcards on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your items would look better of you ironed out all the creases and wrinkles. Remember, best foot forward, you can't go wrong by making things look better in the photos.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, cute products!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well those look like comfy dresses, which leads me to ask, are they a dress or a skirt? You keep stating they are a dress/skirt, but I can't tell how they could be a skirt. I realize that silk generally shouldn't be washed, but how confident are you in the ability of this vintage fabric to hold up. I remember coming home from a yard sale with a piece of fabric that I was going to turn into a skirt. I washed it and it turned into a pile of rags and I was shocked! I would hate to buy a dress like this, wash it if needed and end up with a handful of scraps. Do you have washing instructions and a gaurantee of any sort about the fabric holding up?

I would also be much more clear on sizing as you aren't giving actual measurement to coincide with your 1X or even 4X. What does Free size mean? I've never seen that as a description for a clothing size, but then I make most of my own clothes. While your dresses are able to be worn as a 'one size fits most' type of deal, when selling on line, people feel more comfortable if they have actual measurements to compare to see if they would wear your 1x or do they need to find a plus size and will it really fit a 4x? These are the size ranges Sandra Betzina uses for Vogue patterns which are a tad different than regular sizing if they might help.

A-B-C (Bust 32” – 36”, Waist 26 ½” – 30 ½”, Hip 34 ½” – 38 ½”)
Sizes correspond loosely to regular Misses 10-14

D-E-F (Bust 38” – 43”, Waist 32 ½” – 37 ½”, Hip 40 ½” – 45”)
Sizes Correspond loosely to regular Misses 16-22

G-H-I-J (Bust 46” – 55”, Waist 41 ½” – 50 ½”, Hip 48”-57”)
Sizes Correspond loosely to 24W-32W

As someone that wears a higher size, Embarassed , I'm always frustrated when I do come acress something labeled in my size that is suppoed to be loose and then it is really skin tight. Not trying to give you problems, but to help you have buyers athat are more comfortable in buying from you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: