eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

well I'm back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boogerbottombargains

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject: well I'm back! Reply with quote

Its been a while but I'm in process of getting my market back up with reasonable prices. Let me know what you think.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, so good.

I checked out your site...it looks like you are working on it and when you are done, it will be quite fun. A nice mix of products.

Welcome.
boogerbottombargains

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you. I would have more done but it takes my photos sooo long to load its time consuming.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well welcome back. You might want to rethink your terms. Sales on ecrater are set up for immediate payments. Usually if someone hasn't paid in 10 days they never will. Also you need to address potential refunds, etc.

I would help if you could take your photos without the flash as all your pictures have a huge white spot that keeps you from seeing the product completely.

For those that don't understand all those abbreviations like NRFB, like I don't, in the description you might want to spell it out. When selling on line, it isn't a contest to see how short of a description you can write, but how good of a description to be sure it addresses all potential questions, that there are keywords in the description that will be found during internet searches. For instance, I have never seen a Lucille Ball - Barbie before. Is she made by the Mattel company? Is she really considered to be a Barbie, or is she just a collectible series of I love Lucy dolls? You need to include all that info so that collectors know what they are getting and know that you know what you are talking about. Shuch as when the show episode first was seen that the doll represents. You should have both of her names, Lucy Ball, Lucy Ball, I love Lucy within your description since you have no clue what term someone will use when doing a search. One of the dolls I can barely see written on the box, Legendary Lady of Comedy, while you wrote only Legendary of comedy which doesn't make much sense.

Just some ideas on ways that might help you achieve better sales.
boogerbottombargains

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok thanks for the info
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, nice to meet you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: