eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What are you doing to get "views" (and sales) usin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to add #Ecrater at the end of my title in every tweet from now on. If everyone did the same I bet we could jump-start this place.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twitter is the one social site I have never figured out. While I send a tweet on all new listings. I haven't a clue what happens to it or how others get so enthusied about it. I don't use ectra time to tweet since my Pinterest post does that for me. But I have found it a difficult pace to navigate or remember hash tags, etc.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was just hoping that someone would give another approach other than pinterest.

Some did give some other ideas for things they do, but what you have to remember is that this topic has been discuseed many times. How many times does someone want to write up a list of things that work for them. Not many I suppose. I listed what is working for me. I don't really know which came first here, but I did get an ecrater store last night and after her order had shipped, I had to check something at FB and saw that she had liked my business page. She may have gotten the link off my shipping notification since if she came to the store from FB it would have said store Facebook instead of Direct. But anyhow something worked to find a buyer.

I have been finding it very interesting to see all the ways people have been coming to our stores and if one area is giving us good results, we may want to work more in that area. A simple case of follow the numbers, the numbers being what type of way that people came to your store and is there a way to get that number up even higher.

If you ask an opened ended question like what helps you get views, be prepared for all sorts of answers. If you ask for what gets you views without mentioning Pinterest, FB tweets, etc. then you may find some little thing that you hadn't thought of to use for promoting your store and bringing in views.

edited for spelling errors

Last edited by MoonwishesStore on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twitter is a matter of 3 clicks from the admin store preview, thats it.

The third click is only to go back to the preview page.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how to SEND Tweets. It is what people do with them afterwards that is a puzzle to me, unless you have to keep your Twitter account open all day to see what comes in? I don't know and got tired of trying to figure it out. It is very easy to send thos Tweets, but you really do want them going and being seen by the right eyes once sent.

Have you checked your analytics to see what kind of traffic you get from Twitter?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: