eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Leather Sheaths for Folding Knives Made by Goldenstonebazaar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenStoneBazaar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:58 am    Post subject: Leather Sheaths for Folding Knives Made by Goldenstonebazaar Reply with quote

Hello, I'm maker of handmade leather sheaths for some models of production folding knives, examples of my work are at my store at eCrater, http://goldenstonebazaar.ecrater.com/.

You may know me from eBay as golden-stone-bazaar. All as usual, only at different marketplace.

If the sheath you are looking for is not listed in store, but is on my "List of models sheaths can be made for", I can make it (or, if I have a ready to ship one, move it here from two other marketplaces I sell on).

All my sheaths are made from vegetable tanned leather, with very few exceptions from one of the best US tanneries, Wickett and Craig of America. Few are from Spanish tooling leather.

How they look like:

This is sheath for Buck 110 Folding Hunter with decorative embossing:

and similar in appearance, repeating the shape of the knife, for other models, without embossing.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
GoldenStoneBazaar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an example of bright colored sheath, made from tooling leather, for Zero Tolerance 0300 group of knives (ZT0300, 0301, 0303):

Other Zero Tolerance models, sheaths can be made for, are 0200, 0350, 0560 or, in another naming convention, ZT0200, ZT0350, ZT0560, ZT0561.

Colors could be be more subdued, like yellow sand (light tan), darker tan, reddish chestnut, cold dark red burgundy, light brown, walnut, warm dark brown, cold shade smooth very dark brown.

Leather choices:
The sheaths listed in store are mostly made from US-made English bridle leather and are black, most popular choices so far, but there are options to make them from stiffer tooling/carving leather that you are accustomed to see in sheaths and holsters, or from Saddle Skirting leather that has nice colors.

Last edited by GoldenStoneBazaar on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
GoldenStoneBazaar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else to show you?

Variety of sheaths for Benchmade folding knives is either listed or could be made on request, for models:
275 Silbert Adamas, 470 Osborne Emissary, 550 Griptilian, 580 Barrage (Osborne), 581 and 583, 610 Rukus, 630 Skirmish, 710 McHenry-Williams, 740 Dejavoo, 741 Onslaught, 940 Osborne.

This is an example of leather sheath for Benchmade 710 McHenry-Williams, clip and narrow part down, made from black English bridle leather:

And this one is for Benchmade Barrage 580 or 581, horizontal sheath in similar style:
GoldenStoneBazaar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Update:
The choice of available leathers changed: there will be no more saddle skirting (chestnut and cocoa brown colors), English bridle currently is only black, the tooling leather is one step thicker and one step thinner for lightweight sheaths. But I can make hand-dyed tooling leather approximation of tannery-dyed colors that I no longer have, some unevenness should be expected, due to nature of the process.

2. As always, examples of my sheaths, this time for Zero Tolerance knives:

Black horizontal leather sheath for ZT0200 (or 0200) model:

Black vertical leather sheath for ZT0350 (or 0350):

Left-handed black leather sheath for ZT0560 (or 0560):

There are more models in store right now. To see folded by default categories, open "More categories".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: