eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

"Marketplace eCrater Invoice" bill that's due ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look closely your admin section in the Marketplace cost. A link send you to the PayPal site to pay the fees.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the right side of your admin page, the second item under account is Marketplace cost. Click on it and you will see what you owe and from when and underneath is a link to pay now which will take you to PP to pay the bill. By the way congrats on such a big fee since it means you have either sold a lot of stuff or some high value stuff Very Happy
zoomprice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the reply Reply with quote

I see a few adjusted entries with smaller amount that add up to a bit higher than the total I owned, each of them had a link to pay and I paid all of thems. It seems like that is the reason why there is no link to pay the total amount.

Thanks and yes I sold a few items already that's why the fee accumulated quite a bit. Thanks. Smile Good selling!!!
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the reply Reply with quote

zoomprice wrote:
I see a few adjusted entries with smaller amount that add up to a bit higher than the total I owned, each of them had a link to pay and I paid all of thems. It seems like that is the reason why there is no link to pay the total amount.

Thanks and yes I sold a few items already that's why the fee accumulated quite a bit. Thanks. Smile Good selling!!!

The link to the right of each line shows you the marketplace items per month.

I believe the link to pay is at the bottom of the page.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I believe the link to pay is at the bottom of the page.

And it disappears when you are paid up. Paying up will give you better visiblity in searches now too. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: