eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Our Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kateskrossstitchkreations

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Our Feedback Reply with quote

I was wondering how we can read the feedback that a buyer has left for us? Confused
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your FB: http://kateskrossstitchkreations.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=211423

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Read Feedback Reply with quote

I was hoping someone could have the answer. Thanks much, I appreciate it! Very Happy
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've had 248 sales and you're just now asking how to find your feedback. Didn't you ever wonder what those green plus signs were for to the right of your orders history? Not being mean, it's just that you've had quite a lot of feedback left for you over the last few years so how are you just now noticing it?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Read Feedback Reply with quote

No, I've always known what the green button for feedback was. It's just that I've always had 100% good feedback and forgot how to read them. I just got one negative comment and was wondering what the buyer said. What it said was not correct and I am going to contact the website to have it removed. I have everything I need to show proof.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh okay. Like I said I wasn't being rude, was just thinking wow she's had lots of sales & has never checked her feedback before. I thought you might have just never known that buyers can leave feedback here. Yeah, I saw that neg comment & it didn't seem fair to me either. Contact ecrater, they will remove if it is undeserved.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Read Feedback Reply with quote

Yes, I am planning on getting the negative feedback removed. Normally, a cross stitch pattern isn't returnable because a buyer will ignore the copyright and copy it anyway. Needlework shops won't take them back either. Then a buyer can say there is something wrong with the item, so they can get a refund and not pay for the pattern.

I did tell her she could return the pattern, but she has never responded and I am still waiting for her to return the pattern before I refund the money. Pattern was only $4.50. So am giving her time to return it, but I don't think she will.

By the 18th if there's no return, I will contact ecrater.com to remove. I think this was a case of making a wrong assumption about the pattern, asking for a refund and then rushing in to give negative feedback before contacting me first.

99% of my buyers are great people, but there are always ones you just can't please. All part of the selling business for sure.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hard thing is with patterns is that they are so easy to copy and then some want to send them back. Historically patterns have never been returnable but that doesn't stop on line buyers. I got a request for a refund yesterday after the buyer had it for 2+ weeks. A Kwik Sew with all sizes included. Reason: wrong item sent and wrong size. Hmmm, only comes in that one set of sizes so if truly the wrong item why didn't I hear the day she received it? So if I ever hear back from her and she sends it back I will have to check it over for evidence of copying. Of course she won't be happy that I don't cover return shipping or refund the original shipping unless it is my error and I actually sent the wrong thing, but I never feel responsible for them buying the wrong sizes.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Of course she won't be happy that I don't cover return shipping or refund the original shipping unless it is my error and I actually sent the wrong thing

Mysterious: Same here. If I goof up, I pay for return shipping and pay to send a replacement to my buyer if they want a replacement instead of a refund. If they goof up, not my problem. Us smaller sellers don't have unlimited funds to replace every order because Johnny Doe changed his mind & decided to make a story as to why he needs a refund.

but I never feel responsible for them buying the wrong sizes.

Mysterious: And you shouldn't have to! I've seen your listings. You specifically state to IGNORE the sizes shown on the pattern envelope in the photo above because you use just one photo scan for each identical pattern you have that is available in different sizes. I can see why. When you have thousands of patterns, it would be way too much extra work to scan every size when the envelopes look identical otherwise. Not to mention, you'd eventually end up with 5 hard drives fulls of pics.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure at this point I have around 30,000 scans of patterns. For a pattern that comes in only one size and for this particular pattern I not only gave the size that was on the pattern, but gave the approximate size from my pattern chart for the major pattern companies. So far haven't heard anything back from her as to what the 'wrong' pattern was that I sold her. In all my years of selling I don't think I've mixed up patterns more than about 5 times. They just change their minds and then figure we should pay for it. I'm not that rich. I should clarify, I'm not rich at all except in the eyes of third world people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: