eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

BUY BRAND NEW Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Unlocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRADINGLIMITED

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:33 am    Post subject: BUY BRAND NEW Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Unlocked Reply with quote

WE SELL ALL BRAND AND MODEL OF PHONES, CAMERA,LAPTOPS, MUSIC INSTRUMENTS.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.

Nokia N1

Apple iPhone 6 Plus GOLD 64GB FACTORY UNLOCKED

Apple iPhone 6 64GB Unlocked

Apple iPhone 6 16GB Unlocked

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Unlocked

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Unlocked

BlackBerry Passport

HTC Nexus 9

Laptops

Apple MacBook Pro With Retina display - Core i7 2.3 GHz - 512 GB flash
storage - 15.4″ 2880 x 1800 - 16 GB RAM

Digital Camaras

Nikon D600 with 24-85mm VR Lens Kit

Garmin Gpsmap 696 Color Portable Aviation Gps

BECKER Mexico 7948

Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi 128GB
Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular 128GB

Sony ::

Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Sony Xperia Z2 Unlocked
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet

Samsung ::
Samsung - Galaxy Note 4 4G Cell Phone unlocked
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

HTC ::

HTC One M8 Unlocked

Cameras :

Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Digital SLR Camera
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera (Body Only)

Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens
Nikon D610 DSLR Camera (Body Only)

Send Enquiry to: smartektalk@gmail.com

View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong area of the forum. It must be write here:

http://community.ecrater.com/viewforum.php?f=16

We always focus that buyer and potential buyers never read or follow the instructions. But the worst is see some sellers doing the same thing. Rolling Eyes
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Tradinglimited. You need to do your promotion blurbs on 'Promote Your Store' discussion. You may only have one thread in the that discussion. When you want to promote something else you basically need to reply to yourself. Nor should you be posting your email address on it. If someone is interested you want them coming to your store to buy the product and questions can be received via the Ask the Seller a Question system.

Please remember that your promotes on the regular discussions are basically a waste of time since you are only promoting to other sellers, who in general are not interested in what you are sellling. And will probably get the thread locked anyways.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd he doesn't seem to have any products actually listed.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Store suspended. Way to go.

Another Chinese moron selling illegal sh*t.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. That's the first time I've seen a suspended store just say oops, this doesn't seem to be an actual product and then suggest similar products from other sellers with non-suspended stores. Is that a new thing? Used to say "no such product" and nothing else.

Technically, it is illegal to sell unlocked phones & tablets. These companies don't even want you unlocking your device for personal at home use in private because unlocking a device allows you access to any app, mp3 file, or movie download for free without paying for it. Also allows you access to behind the scenes developer platforms which means you can get in there & alter the coding and operations of the device. I've even seen people get there phone service suspended due to non payment, they unlocked the phone & their service was restored without the phone company knowing about it. Also, they had access to every feature of that service that usually costs extra each month. An unlimited texting plan that usually costs more or a higher internet gb plan, they got all that for free so that is stealing. Another term for unlocked is jail broken so if you see that on ecrater for tablets for phones, report the listing.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
Interesting.

Technically, it is illegal to sell unlocked phones & tablets.

Yesterday I saw a sign in a shop window that they unlocked phones. It was not hidden in a back alley.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jailbreaking and/or unlocking is not illegal.

Some cases have set precedence now that once a customer pays the full price for a phone, they are free to do whatever they want.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trafficjammers wrote:
Jailbreaking and/or unlocking is not illegal.

Some cases have set precedence now that once a customer pays the full price for a phone, they are free to do whatever they want.

Interesting. Haven't heard that before. All I know is that I've seen people unlock their phones so they could get around the developer software, altering codes so all apps and music downloads were free when they should have been purchased, seen people restore phone service that was shut off due to non-payment. I don't know what other reasons for unlocking may be, but I only seen people doing it for illegal things. A few years back, Apple told me that even though my iphone was covered by extended warranty that if it was jailbroken they would not repair it & that if I restored my phone back to un-jailbroken mode before I sent it back to them, they'd still know it was jailbroken once before which would void the warranty that I was paying for because that data is stored inside the phone.

I had mine jailbroken once, don't really know what good it was doing. My friend just insisted it Needed to be unlocked. Once unlocked, the apple sign turned into a pineapple and the colors inverted to black screens with white text. I didn't like it, so I switched back. But I did see many apps that were usually paid versions listed in the app store as $1.99, when I went to download them, they installed on my phone without charging my card, it just skipped right past the payment part.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yes, if you are using these methods to perform illegal activities, then that's breaking the law.

Simply unlocking or jailbreaking itself is not the illegal part. Unlocking is mainly allowing someone to use their phone on other carriers. Jailbreaking is so people can install whatever software they want on their phone, which is not illegal unless the applications are used to perform illegal acts.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be in an error. But as far I understand one thing is unlocking a cellphone and other is stealing services.

For example one thing is unlocking your rare high cost (made/ship by less than $50 from an unknown place where employees get $0.05 by hour or by phone) XYZ custom lock phone to use only with AT&T/TMobile/Sprint or whatever service. And other is stealing and using features without paying the services.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, that's why I was confused. Thinking my friend did more to my phone than he admitted. When I noticed that paid apps were installing for free and so were songs from itunes I set my phone back to default after reading articles about it & I removed those apps too. Didn't wanna get in trouble but he's very good at techy stuff like that so it took me days to get my phone back to normal. Unlocking for carriers might have come in handy. I didn't like that AT&T forced me to buy an internet plan for iphone. I never used it because my city had free 4g all over so I was paying for 3g I didn't need. They wouldn't let me have just phone service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: