eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

handmade seamless underwear,tanks,sleepwear for men,women

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hycraftgift

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: handmade seamless underwear,tanks,sleepwear for men,women Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am new comer.
My store is http://hycraftgift.ecrater.com/

All the items are designed and made by ourselves.
It is fully ironed by hand.
Now we have developed underwear,vests,tees,sleepwear.

Hope you like them.

Thanks!
Bobbie
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is impossible to make a garment completely seamless as the fabric pieces have to be sewn together at some point which results in a seam. If you meant that these pieces are seamless in the crotch/groin area you might wanna specify that. Thats what it looked like from your photos, seamless in the private areas.

Also, you need to make a separate listing for EVERY color and size you have. We don't have the option for drop down menus here where buyers can select their size and color from the listing, so many will not bother to email you or send a note during checkout with the colors they want. They will see the photo you have showing 6 pairs and assume they get all 6 pairs for the price of one pair. Just letting you know. Many buyers do not read descriptions so it's best to only show photos of the one item they are buying and put the size in the title too like Womens red silk seamless panties size M and so on.

Examples:
Make a listing for every red pair one in size S, one in M, one large and so on. Do this for every color and style you have. Not creating separate listings can lead to negative buyer feedback for you as buyers assume they get everything pictured & do not read that they have to choose color and size.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Might I mention a few things?
Quote:
3pcs,Seamless women cotton panties,female sexy intimate underwear,lady Briefs,one piece lingerie

This is your title. I immediately see a seam in this pair of panties so Mysterious Rose is correct and as a seamstress myself, I agree that unless your garment is made out of a tube of knit fabric, everything has to have a seam or it will needed to be pinned on.

You are wasting your title. All those commas without spaces the search engines read as one word and since that makes it a garbled word no help with keywords. ONLY use words in your title that describe your item and/or are keywords that people would put into a search line to find what they are looking for. You begin with 3pcs. I suppose you mean 3 pieces. Pieces of what? I expect that what you really mean are three pairs are being sold at one time in the listing, so you need a title that says: 3 pairs women's misses ladies beige cotton/spandex panties briefs panty size 8 Lingerie
Leave out sexy, leave out intimate, leave out female, leave out seamless as the picture makes it obvious they aren't--put whatever you have to say about seamless in the description. If someone in the US wants to find panties, they will look up ladies or women's panties, they might use the size for a look up such as size 8 panties, but they aren't going to search for sexy, intimate, female most of the time. Let your customer decide if what you are selling is sexy, gorgeous, etc. Sexy especially is an overworked word that has no basis for anything anymore. I have seen it used in a book 10 times once to describe software; I've seen it used to describe food, etc.

Quote:
1).size:see below
There is nothing below about sizes.
Quote:
4).in simple opp bag packing
I have no idea with opp means.
Quote:
skin color
Should probably be called beige or ecru in titles as a dark black woman is going to think of skin color much different than a pale redhead. If the company itself calls it skin color, then only use that in your description not in the title.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True about the descriptions. What is sexy to one person may be repulsive and vulgar to another person, or just down right ugly to a 3rd person. And yes, I wouldn't call Anything beige or tan "skin color". An African American woman could interpret that as racist, and assume you meant that beige is the only actual skin color or the only color important enough to mention. Like when I sell cosmetics I never mention anything about what skin colors a product would be best for. It's not up to me to decide that, similar concept with the panties. People feel left out or excluded with those kinds of comments.

And also, I know other countries frown upon certain things like gays but here in America, gay men are everywhere so not just women wear panties here in the U.S. Cross dressers and transgender men wear them too.
hycraftgift

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very much appreciate your suggestion.I will study and make changes.Thank you!
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome hycraft.

Some things I noticed:
You call your fabric 90% lace and 10% spandex. Some of your panties are trimmed in lace but the majority of the garment is not lace. You need to mention what the lace is made of. Most stretchy panties are made of blended fabrics such as nylon and spandex or polyester and spandex or even cotton and spandex. You need to suggest how much the panties stretch. It can be difficult to find your right size if the fabric stretches so much you can go down a size or two from your actual measurement size.

Also you are greatly lacking in size information. Some manufacturers use small, medium and large, and others use dress sizes. You need to have a size chart with measurements on each listing.

Your panties are not seamless. The seams are very visible. And yes there are seamless panties. All mine are with no waistbands.

Make sure in your titles that you mention the listing is for 3 pairs. The price if it was for one pair would be off-putting and shoppers wouldn't click on the listing to see that it was for 3 pairs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: