eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to ecrater. I handmake sterling silver jewelry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvercactus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: New to ecrater. I handmake sterling silver jewelry. Reply with quote

The Silver Cactus Jewelry. I handmake sterling silver jewelry. Guaranteed .925 sterling. Custom made to your size. Contact me with your size.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Your store is well set up, lovely pictures!

Just a thought, I see that you have your phone number included on all of your listings for custom sizing inquiries. That is fine, not against the rules here but if someone does call you for ordering help do not invite them to pay you outside of ecrater as that IS against the rules. You'll need to set up a custom listing for them, so if they say they want a red jasper ring in size 9 then create a listing for them so they can pay thru ecrater, something that says custom listing red jasper handmade ring size 9 for buyer L. Smith.

Also, you might wanna create a separate listing for each size, style and color you have. Most buyers here will not take the time to message or email you with size and colors they want. If they see multiple items pictured in the listing even if you are showing 5 different rings just so they can see the colors you have available, many buyers assume they get all 5 rings for the price of one and leave negative feedback when the order arrives and there is only one ring, even if you specifiy ONE ring only, many will not read they go by photos only. So only show pics of the ring they are getting.

Listing examples, create one for each type:

Red jasper sterling silver .925 ring size 5
Red jasper sterling silver .925 ring size 6
Red jasper sterling silver .925 ring size 7

and so on... If you have that jasper ring in 3 different styles then make additional separate listings for each style too.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello SilverCactus.

Welcome.

Your site looks Great!

Your jewelry looks Yummy!

If you have any questions and you can't find the answers, feel free to come to the forums.

Good Luck!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To echo what Mysteriousrose said, each additional listing you have due to sizes and then color or style options makes for more listings on line and a greater chance of someone seeing your store.

I would NOT put my phone number on listings either. Our stores are set up to be run completely via on-line including email. The one time someone spent a while tracking my phone number down, they didn't care about time zones, and throw in the fact I have chronic helath problems take daily naps and get out of bed when I feel like, the last thing I wanted was some joker calling me at the crack of dawn and then expecting me to take his credit card info besides! Like what am I supposed to do with that? I'm not set up for orders over the phone. Besides who wants to have the possiblity of someone picking up on the number especially since they are in each listing and giving you crank calls, stalking etc. I shudder to think.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I notice a problem with your listings where the photo is a single cabochon stone and you claim it is a bracelet.
first the photos are too small and are misleading. No one has any idea what the bracelet looks like. Those tiny photos earn you extra google ads.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also seeing listings with an identical photo only with a different title or size. While I can almost understand the same photo for a size difference, showing, you have listings that have a photo with one title and description and then with a different title and description. They are the same item and that is duplicate listing which is against the rules here. Same thing with those 'bracelets' where the only photo is of a stone--whats with that? Are you a drop shipper and those are the photos they gave you to post? Your stuff isn't going to sell without photos of the correct product or without better descriptions.

I noted in at least one description part of an attribute is showing which means it isn't correct so that needs fixed as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: