eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Did not get payment from customer...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artinsilk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Did not get payment from customer... Reply with quote

but I got invoice from eCrater today.

Since I did not get payment and have to cancel, should I contact eCrater about commission?

What do you think about this situation?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you had any other sales this month or last? Just because you got an invoice doesn't mean it was for that specific order. You can have orders for months in a row but if they are small & you only owe ecrater a tiny fee for them, they wait until your fees are over a certain amount before invoicing you. So, maybe that is what you owe from previous sales & it was just now a large enough amount for them to bill you? Trying adding up the fees & see if the unpaid order was factored in. Remember, ecrater only charges fees for item price. Shipping costs are not counted so 2.9% of the item price is your fee for each marketplace sale.
artinsilk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: You might have a point... Reply with quote

I will check the numbers and past payment.

It is possible I got my orders mixed up. If this is the case I apologize to the eCrater admin.
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only pay the eCrater fees for paid order, from the marketplace, and when you reach near $1.00. Also never forget:

eCrater Math 101

Formulas to remember:

1) Only an Order = Only an Order = Not to worry = Contact/Send Invoice

2) Payment = Receive Money

3) Successful/complete sale = Order + Payment
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your administrator page under accounts, click on marketplace cost, then you will see a list and slick on the the top 'see' and you will see which orders had the fee taken out. I've never gottent osee what it looks like axcept for monthly so if you have your fee from several months it might appear a bit different, but once you are there you should be able to find your way around okay.

Don't forget that unless you wrote a nastygram to to the ecrater team about this, you owe no apology, we are all just sellers as well, and you aren't the first to ask this question.

My dimbulb moment came this morning. I had 3 orders in a row paid through PP and I kept trying to remind myself to pay my bill before sending the money to my account. Did I? Nope! forgot all about it so I still owe my money until I get another PP payment.
artinsilk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: You all were right... Reply with quote

Thank you.

It was from a previous sale that I forgot about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: