eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi everyone, we are a new store.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMoonGoddessandDragonShop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone, we are a new store. Reply with quote

Very Happy We are a family business I am Michele and I help my girls Jess & Claire with all the website work. We make handcrafted Gemstone Jewelry and have set up a Metaphysical Shop with it.

I have gone thru these forums and I Thank Everyone for their information. This has made it so much easier to get everything figured out.

Bright Blessings
Michele
Jess
Claire
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

I like your daughters wire wrapped necklaces. I didn't take the time to look at the rest of your store but that part of it is looking good. You use the term brown wire. Is that copper or just brown tinted wire?
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Hope you do well. Looks like you know what you are doing with setting up the shop. Looks really good.

Good Luck!

Once again - Welcome!
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater!

Your shop looks really good! I wish you all the best of luck!

Have fun and enjoy selling!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone. The wire is a copper base with color overlay, it keeps it's color very well.
Blessings
Michele
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Lovely necklaces. Just a heads up. You are selling the same items that dozens of sellers already offer here in our small metaphysical section so be prepared to price competitively as many of those products sit for months on end without sales because there are already so many of them and such a tiny new age section here which is listed under Miscellaneous by the way as if it's not important enough to have its own category, as usual. Most of those sellers use the same drop shipping programs.

Not being rude, just letting you know. I found it best to focus in ooak metaphysical products. I do have some things non-handmade that I am just trying to get rid of but other than that I seem to have better sales with my one of kind new age items.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome.

Quote:
Back Order Policy
When any item is put on backorder, we will ship it out to you as soon as it comes in. However if the value of the merchandise is under $5.00 we will cancel the missing item from your order and indicate on the invoice when we expect the item to be available for reorder.

This is against ecrater policy. If you do not have something in stock and ready to sell, you can not have it listed. You need to put those items on hold until you have a supply of them again.

I see that you are having Adsense ads right after your description. This can be from several factors, one of them being your photos are too small, which I think is the problem with your store. Or possibly the stock photos? Not sure since I don't see it with your own handmade jewelry.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:
You use the term brown wire. Is that copper or just brown tinted wire?

I use the same type of colored wires for my handmade rings and wire wrapped pendants. It's usually metal based silver or copper wire covered in a colorful surface. Not painted on, it's a tube shaped coating that encases the entire wire so the colors don't come off when bending and shaping the wire.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:57 pm    Post subject: Hi, thanks for the info. Reply with quote

Quote:
Not being rude, just letting you know. I found it best to focus in ooak metaphysical products. I do have some things non-handmade that I am just trying to get rid of but other than that I seem to have better sales with my one of kind new age items.

Hi, I didn't take it as rude it is always good to know what others think. I still have our new handcrafted items to add to the our site. I will be very busy the next few days. The other stuff are things I have left over from our summer out door events and things that are just extra's if someone wants them.

Blessings
    Michele

Last edited by TheMoonGoddessandDragonShop on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Permanently Color wire. Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:
You use the term brown wire. Is that copper or just brown tinted wire?

I use the same type of colored wires for my handmade rings and wire wrapped pendants. It's usually metal based silver or copper wire covered in a colorful surface. Not painted on, it's a tube shaped coating that encases the entire wire so the colors don't come off when bending and shaping the wire.

I will have to go through my descriptions and double check the wording, we do use permanently colored wires.[list=][/list]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Hello and welcome.

Quote:
Back Order Policy
When any item is put on backorder, we will ship it out to you as soon as it comes in. However if the value of the merchandise is under $5.00 we will cancel the missing item from your order and indicate on the invoice when we expect the item to be available for reorder.

This is against ecrater policy. If you do not have something in stock and ready to sell, you can not have it listed. You need to put those items on hold until you have a supply of them again.

I see that you are having Adsense ads right after your description. This can be from several factors, one of them being your photos are too small, which I think is the problem with your store. Or possibly the stock photos? Not sure since I don't see it with your own handmade jewelry.

Thanks, I went and changed that I copied from my old website and didn't edit that part out. I did now.

What do you mean having Adsense right after my descriptions?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What do you mean having Adsense right after my descriptions?

Directly after your description you will see an ad of some sort for most of your listings. You really don't want that since it means a potential buyer won't even notice you thumbnails further down. There are several factors for this and that is picture size plus a few other things. You will always have google ads (called Adsense since if they are clicked on the site owner makes some money from them) at the bottom of our listing and may have them elsewhere, but the one I'm talking about you can get rid of by making sure your photos are big enough. I think also if you have stock photos it happens and one more reason or so that I can't remember now. I didn't see them on your homemade jewelry, but on everything else I looked at, granted I didn't check your whole store.
MetaLHeadAngeL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

Love your wire wrap necklaces, the peacock ore is pretty. Ever thought about making shark teeth necklaces like that?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetaLHeadAngeL wrote:
Hi.

Love your wire wrap necklaces, the peacock ore is pretty. Ever thought about making shark teeth necklaces like that?

Thanks Jess does a great job. We have done sharks teeth in the past I will have to get some more. I have arrowheads that will be added hopefully this week.

Blessings
    Michele
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: