eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

attributes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LotionsPotionsPaintingsAndMore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: attributes Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new to eCrater and having an issue with getting the attributes correct. For example I have a Tilso item and entered the attribute as:
[!brand:Tilso!] but still have the red ! point. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of item is a Tilso?

Some items require more attributes than just the basic brand, color, etc. Some require size, age group, gender, and more. So even if you have the attribute set up right, like you posted above,

[!brand:Tilso!]

If you are listing a clothing article, fahsion accessory (belt, scarf, shoes, purse, wallet) or jewelry those other attributes have to be added or you'll get red flagged every new feed until you do. Let me know what that item is so I can help further. I finally got the attributes down to an exact science a while back, and have not had any products flagged since then.

Last edited by tigercreekgifts on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosmicray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@LotionsPotionsPaintingsAndMore

brand and mpn

or

GTIN/UPC
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:

brand and mpn

or

GTIN/UPC

Actually the clothing and accessories I mentioned above, will show as disapproved as if the only thing missing is an MPN or UPC, but really in that case you need to add the size, gender, age group, material, etc. I had a huge problem with my accessories a while back. They kept saying, disapproved for lack of mpn or upc when it was really lack of those other attributes. Once I added those in, the flags went away, the products were finally listed in google shopping & google stopped telling me I needed an mpn or upc for those items, even though they never had those codes to begin with. Thats why it was so confusing, all they would tell me was add a upc. There was no upc, but ecrater helped me realize it was the other stuff missing that was getting my items flagged but google just wont tell you that.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
cosmicray wrote:

brand and mpn

or

GTIN/UPC

Actually the clothing and accessories I mentioned above, will show as disapproved as if the only thing missing is an MPN or UPC, but really in that case you need to add the size, gender, age group, material, etc. I had a huge problem with my accessories a while back. They kept saying, disapproved for lack of mpn or upc when it was really lack of those other attributes. Once I added those in, the flags went away, the products were finally listed in google shopping & google stopped telling me I needed an mpn or upc for those items, even though they never had those codes to begin with. Thats why it was so confusing, all they would tell me was add a upc. There was no upc, but ecrater helped me realize it was the other stuff missing that was getting my items flagged but google just wont tell you that.

Good points.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: