eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I don't understand why my product not show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenoutlet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: I don't understand why my product not show Reply with quote

I don't understand why my product not show?
Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to contact eCrater. Go to the home page www.ecrater.com and use the contact link on the lower right of the home page. Only eCrater can answer your question. The sellers on the forum can only guess at the problem.

You might also want to review the information in the Selling FAQ while you are waiting for a reply from eCrater.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will need to send them your credentials to sell microsoft,
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of those programs retail at those prices and you don't even speak clean English. Let's take a guess how legal your hacked software is...
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The corporate name on the Contact Info page may have contributed to the suspension.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or how about the fact that your Copyright section refers to Chinese copyright law. Haha, wow, take your garbage back to eBay.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your terms of service are false. The only thing you own is the products you are selling. Everything else belongs to eCRATER. The site is theirs, not yours.
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF!? Is the store in Alabama, USA or in Alibaba, China? Rolling Eyes

Some people never will understand that because a site is "free". It doesn't mean is free to do whatever I want.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it's a person in Vietnam, and I see legit sales for selling a key for windows stuff. You download the program(s) from Microsoft.
And burn it as an ISO.

I don't know if this here is legit or not, but I would rather own a disk.
It's a PO box in USA and they might be selling so low of price to make a very low profit.

That's ecraters job to make sure things are good.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, it's a person in Vietnam, and I see legit sales for selling a key for windows stuff. You download the program(s) from Microsoft.
And burn it as an ISO.

Ok. I understand/know that part of selling keys and downloading the ISO. It is legal. If you are an official Microsoft distributor.

But in the past few years. I saw the big problem with some sellers selling keys of corporate versions to common buyers. The corporate key can works for days, weeks, months or even years. Until one day you receive a message that your corporate key isn't more valid. If it is a OS. You are in trouble and be ready to buy a real OS. Laughing
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

Just WOW
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trafficjammers wrote:
Or how about the fact that your Copyright section refers to Chinese copyright law. Haha, wow, take your garbage back to eBay.

Laughing Get em!

But no, you do not own the copyright to those products. You may own copies of that software that you have in your possession, but having something does not mean you now own every right to that product, or the right to use Microsofts product stock photos.

I work for Microsoft, it's my job outside of selling online & you're not supposed to have access to additional product keys for the software you are selling, so if you have obtained them somehow you have done so illegally. Each copy of a Microsoft software that is sold in stores, comes with a product key, just one key that you need in order to verify you actually bought the software from a store & are the first user of that software. Those keys may naturally expire years later, but if a used copy is sold shortly after purchase when the new buyer goes to transfer that software into their name, Microsoft requires another product key & the original key won't work.

That person has to pay Microsoft a few bucks to get a new key if they wish to use the software, unless they buy it used & leave it registered to the previous owner. But if you are selling any kind of product keys that is illegal, you can only obtain those from Microsoft. They do sell those keys to large businesses that have multiple computers, so they don't need to purchase 100 copies of windows or excel or whatever for every computer in their office. They can buy the office edition of that software & pay a little extra for a list of installation codes so that one product can be installed on many devices.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: