eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone !!! Visit My Store !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertscollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Hello Everyone !!! Visit My Store !!! Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I've had my store (robertscollectibles) since January 2015 but I haven't announced it here yet since I've been loading it down with inventory. I have new & used dvd & Blu-ray movies (over 1,000) ,video games,sports cards (1,000's) ,and comic books primarily. I also have a few sports watches and music cds. I combine shipping gladly. Happy selling on Ecrater !!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. But there's no way you've only been open since January & already have 69 sales. That's not enough time to get properly indexed in google & build up seo for your store. Even those of us who sell something almost daily did not get that many sales in the first few months, it's impossible, even with promoting on youtube, facebook, pinterest, word of mouth etc. Sure you didn't mean Jan. 2014?

Helpful advice, put a warm welcoming message on your store front page. Shoppers like to read a statement from the person behind the store. Smile
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Robert.

Your store looks great.

Looks lijke you have done quite a bit of work getting it populated.

Good Luck.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysterious, He has gotten feedback from December 2014 and nothing further back. So he is fairly recent.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Mysterious, He has gotten feedback from December 2014 and nothing further back. So he is fairly recent.

Yeah, but you can go months before a buyer leaves feedback. Dec. 2014 is not Jan. 2015 like the OP said. So he could have gotten those sales much further back, all thru 2014 but no one left feedback til Dec. 2014. I've seen stores around for a few years constantly displaying no feedback as if they have never sold anything, then they finally get feedback & their store is now showing all of their sales. Remember, even if you have 200 sales, if no one has left feedback for your store those sales will not be shown to other potential buyers. So you could literally go 3 years here and have 400 sales but until that one buyer reviews you, it looks like you are new with no sales at all.

Just saying, I think they were around longer than what they claim. There's no way they got 65 sales just since January not here on ecrater anyway & they said they just opened in January 2015, so if they have feedback from Dec. 2014 then obviously they were open before that. They were probably here longer & just didn't get any feedback til recently.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no idea about anything related to this seller. They could have moved their long time store to eCrater and already had a following. To bluntly say they are lying is just down right rude. Maybe there was a typo, but you do not know that.

Welcome to eCrater and I hope things continue to go well for you.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There's no way they got 65 sales just since January not here on ecrater anyway

Are you saying that there is no way that anyone could make 65 sales on ecrater since January? Sure it is. At this point I've had over 80 sales here. I doubt if I have had the highest amount of sales either as there are many sellers that we never even hear from. Sales depend on many factors.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well no, anyone could have that many sales since January, but not a store that just opened. It takes a while to start getting indexed in searches & google shopping. I mean, each time you list something for sale it takes at least a few days for google bots to crawl your listing & each time I've opened a new store I was always told there was a slightly longer delay with the first feed. And google says it can take 2-8 weeks just for your ecrater subdomain to start showing in search.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater. I wish you great success!
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"loading it down with inventory."

Bring it on, if you perform and a good seller, ecrater is the place for you.

And you did some massive work, I got to go see what else you have now. Very Happy

So much stuff, great job on the store !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: