eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

website by scammers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We told you before it can take many days for your Tv to arrive if you ordered from another country. What you posted above, looks like the tv is on its way to you but is being held by customs in Germany. That means Germany doesn't like something about that package and is probably looking inside of your package. It looks like it is on the way to you, so stop calling people scammers until you know for fact that they are scammers. IT MAKES HONEST SELLERS LOOK BAD WHEN YOU ACCUSE THEM OF THEFT without knowing for a fact that they stole from you.

THE COMMUNITY IS OTHER SELLERS THAT OWN DIFFERENT STORES. WE DO NOT OWN THE STORE YOU ORDERED FROM so please quit saying we owe you something. NOT OUR STORE, NOT OUR LIABILITY. You were told to contact ecrater, they are the only people that can help you. If you go to the grocery store and buy a box of food and later find a dead rat in the food box, are you going to sue the cashier that rang up your purchase and bagged that item or the company that made the food with the rat in it? Seems like you are saying you would sue the cashier. I'm not responding to you anymore. You were told what to do and you won't do it, you just keep coming here accusing us of theft instead when we have nothing to do with the store you bought from.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
coudis54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

obviously do not watch for or notice that I want. Firstly do not blame you directly do next as I said in my first MESSAGE the package supposedly comes my then sends MESSAGES and tell me to pay extra to come while I had Camões such agreement and end as I said again, addressing you in because the particular website there is your name not we say the same
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
website by scammers with the support of ecrarer community.

eCrater is a marketplace like eBay. It has individual sellers. We aren't a cooperative. The ecrarer community is a forum and social places for many of us. We don't support scammers and we are just sellers. We don't have any control about what others members are doing in their stores. Each one here is responsible of is own business.

Quote:
unfortunately pay by moneygram as told me and unfortunately have gotten

It was your mistake. It was business between that seller and you. The responsibility is from both of you.

Next time show some courtesy. And get some information before shooting to everybody. Good luck in your nonsense recrimination quest.

PD
My recommendation as buyer. If you are buying International. Never buy online any common (items found in a store near you) electronic item bigger than a laptop/notebook. At least to have some protection pay with credit cards or PayPal. Get in mind electronics can be damage in transit or damage since manufacturing. So it is good always have some protection to return the item or get money back. And never forget shipping big items isn't easy and cheap. So get in mind always it is harder a return.

Another thing be aware the electronic market is high populated/flood with refurbish/remanufactured and return items. Always check closely the retail prices. Some sellers online like to sell refurbish items without telling all the details.

Any deal that sounds too good to be true. It rises a big red flag. In special for electronics because many of the items "New in Box" never reach the 50% discount of the original price. I made a little search in Google. I found similar models. None of the model in the family of Samsung UN55F8000 have a retail price of less than $600USA.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-5-8-diag--led-1080p-240hz-smart-3d-hdtv-black/1308128519.p?id=mp1308128519&skuId=1308128519

http://www.bigboxsuperstore.com/Samsung-UN55F8000-55/p-1092

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN55F8000BFXZA

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN55F8000-55-Inch-1080p-240Hz/dp/B00BCGRLUI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Last edited by elpereles on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
coudis54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you all
coudis54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you all
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's either being inspected by Customs for counterfeiting or you need to pay extra customs tax, which one of your postings here seems to mean "extra payment" as in taxes.

It certainly does not mean they didn't ship it. When customs is holding your package, the only person who can help you is that customs facility in which you need to contact the courier or have the seller contact the courier to see what the issue is and how it can be resolved.

None of this has anything to do with eCRATER or other sellers here. Customs issues happen every single day. What has happened here is completely normal for international shipments. Please educate yourself.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your TV is in transit. You expect something to from the UK to Greece in 3 days? That is crazy. International shipping always takes much longer than shipping within a nation. You need to be patient. You see the tracking that shows the package is moving. You bought this 5 days ago so why do you expect it already?

Have you emailed the seller? If no, then why not? They apparently have let you know that they shipped the TV. No one should think that they are being scammed when something as big as a TV that is being shipped internationally takes more than three days to arrive! I don't see anything wrong that is happening here. Did you expect overnight delivery?

When the TV arrives at your home in a few days, I do hope that you will apologize to the seller and all of us ecrater sellers for calling us scammers and thieves, etc.

I would also suggest that you refrain from buying things on line since you obviously don't understand the process and how long it takes for a package to arrive from the shipping company. Go support your local businesses as I'm sure that they would appreciate it since Greece is having such trouble with their economy these days.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, I want this topic open. Wink

One observation the OP never wrote the details how to follow the delivery. I want to see the updates of this story. Because if something goes wrong both the buyer and seller are responsible of the issue.

About the customs. I don't remember, but I believe it was here in the forum. I read a topic from a member that have an International buyer with issues in the customs forms. Because the mail carrier in his/her country decide to use the "retail" new in box price, but the item was old and use. So I will not be surprise if something blows with this TV. Rolling Eyes
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller appears to be suspended now.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are accepting moneygram, the should be suspended.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why this person was so upset when their TV WAS in transit and they think they were scammed. What did they think that the selling company had a Star Trek transporter to beam it to her place? 3-4 days is not too much time even here in the states for something to be shipped. Besides the fractured English, I never understood in all of this WHY they thought the seller was a scammer when they had direct evidence that they item had shipped! Rolling Eyes You don't get tracking updates on invisible, pretend shipments. The fact that the seller wanted a Moneygram is a moot point here. It is the buyer that is totally impatient and I too would like to know when the TV arrives in Greece and if the buyer is still upset? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: