eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello - Newbie here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zelomi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi eleperes

thanks for your reply. I emailed last night ecrater explaining what I have in my terms for payments taken out of stripe website and what it was suggested by the rest of the users. Since technically, in their own terms "Payment processing services provided by Stripe are subject to the Stripe Connect Platform Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service". So I am waiting for a reply from them to tell me whether is ok or not. As soon as i have the answer, I will let you know.

As per the books in English, yes, I will spend most of today and the rest of the weekend translating the. I have also asked in my email if it will be ok to have them in 2 languages. So I will have that finish hopefully by the end of the weekend.

After that I will go through my terms again and take out some of the junk in there.

Again, thanks everybody for your advice. I really appreciate it. xx
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Zelomi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an issue. I am back and forth with customer services where I ask if I can have text in both languages. I already changed them to both english and slovak (for some books only).

After 8 emails asking the same question, whether is allowed to have 2 languages (main English + a second one in the description) i get no positive answer. Neither negative.

I've been told that 'Google shopping requires all text to be in English. It is highly likely that your items will be disapproved if they are not in English."
Which my reply was that was ok, but if I was breaking any terms on ecrater by having English + a second language. I seem not to get a simple yes or not answer. How hard is that? Maybe the lady is new?

Also I have another genuine question:

what does :

-All prices must be in US dollars and >= $0.2?

this specifically mean?
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As per the Terms of service located here http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
4.3 Basic requirements
• - All texts must be in English

-All prices must be in US dollars and >= $0.2? means exactly that.
All prices must be entered in US dollars and be greater than or equal to .20

You have to enter the prices in USD and if you want to have products on the UK or AU market place, you have to either run the global converter, allow eCRATER to convert the USD price, or enter GBP and AUD price on each item as it is listed.

Em
Zelomi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks moon Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selomi, I mosre or less understand YOUR reasoning for why you claim to be in GB, However, you aren't there. You are in Slovakia and as such should be showing yourself as that is where you are from. Buyers in the UK would see that you are in the UK and expect shipping to be happening only within the UK, in other words faster than from Slovkia to the UK. Your location has nothing to do with where you pay your taxes, but everything to do with where you are and where you actually live and for on-line selling purposes where you are shipping from.

The ecrater team is a small one and there is no need to write them the same thing 8 times. No the 'girl' isn't new. She has been here all along. One of the things that ecrater expects is that sellers can read and understand and they leave them responsible to do so, unlike some venues that have so many rules, sellers are always trying to find loop-holes to get around them so they can do what they want.

You want the search engines help for buyers to find your goods, so basically blowing off google and the need to write your book texts in English is not practical. You will need all the help you can get of the search engines.

As to clothing and you not being a 'girly' girl has nothing whatsoever to do with knowing the fabric, etc. That is why clothing has labels inside of them telling you what they are made from, what size they are, and cleaning instructions. If those labels have been torn or cut out of the garment, then you need to mention it. You need to iron those garments that can be, as they look like a wrinkled mess that you pulled out of a laundry hamper and snapped a photo of them. Is this how you would see a garment displayed in a fashion magazine or in a store? If you don't think you are a 'girly-girl' enough to describe your clothing properly and display them well, then perhaps you shouldn't bother trying to sell in that particular niche. There are lots of other things to sell and clothing is a hugely competitive thing to sell on-line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: