eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What happened to my hits?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuzybeesHobbyHive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: What happened to my hits? Reply with quote

None of the items in my store show any hits. They had some yesterday. What gives? Confused
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They reset on the first of every month. I know, it's a surprise the first time you see it.
BuzybeesHobbyHive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It was a rather strange feeling to see all zeros where there'd been numbers before. Wonder why they do it that way. I love being able to see the hits in my product list, but since the majority of items are one-of-a-kind to my store, it would be nice to see the hits overall so I know when it's time to move something to the clerance sale. Wink
dayoldrecords

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuzybeesHobbyHive wrote:
Thanks. It was a rather strange feeling to see all zeros where there'd been numbers before. Wonder why they do it that way. I love being able to see the hits in my product list, but since the majority of items are one-of-a-kind to my store, it would be nice to see the hits overall so I know when it's time to move something to the clerance sale. Wink

...I agree
dmhcollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dayoldrecords wrote:
BuzybeesHobbyHive wrote:

...I agree

I agree too - strongly. It makes no sense to me to have them reset monthly. How else can we know which products are more popular than others???
radarplus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like having the counter reset. This way, I can tell if anyone has looked at my store, I keep track of each item and as months go by I will be able to determine which month is better then others...

Ultimately, I will be able to have special offers/deals available for the most succesful months Razz
urbanmash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radarplus wrote:
I like having the counter reset. This way, I can tell if anyone has looked at my store, I keep track of each item and as months go by I will be able to determine which month is better then others...

Ultimately, I will be able to have special offers/deals available for the most succesful months Razz

I agree. Once you know that the numbers will reset, you can keep a monthly tally. It's easier to keep track of when your listings are getting hits this way.
wahm922

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urbanmash wrote:
radarplus wrote:

I agree. Once you know that the numbers will reset, you can keep a monthly tally. It's easier to keep track of when your listings are getting hits this way.

I agree as well Wink
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I like seeing what is HOTTER this month compared to last month.
Problem is I can't always remember to look at the numbers on the last day of the month.

However, I can easily get 200+ hits on items within a month and well after a year and a half that number would be insane to look at if it didn't clear out every month.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: