eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Everything-Hollywood is now on Ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everything-hollywood

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Everything-Hollywood is now on Ecrater Reply with quote

EVERYTHING-HOLLYWOOD is proud to partner with the Ecrater Marketplace.
At Shop Everything-Hollywood, here is where we showcase new product lines for Everything-Hollywood.com as well as being the main hub for all Hollywood theme souvenirs, Costuming, Custom Design celebrity merchandise, cartoon character merchandise, gift sets, wall decor and Red Carpet walk featuring celebrity inspired merchandise all at Super Low Prices- We are Your one stop shop to the Stars.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.EVERYTHING-HOLLYWOOD.COM where you will not only find our Ecrater store but others integrated all in one site for a Fun and User friendly shopping experience
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCrater, I did notice this, . IF YOU CHOOSE MONEY ORDER - YOU WILL BE EMAILED AN INVOICE THAT CAN BE PAID FOR ONLINE VIA HTTPS:// THROUGH OUR SECURE CHECKOUT and this you can always call us directly and we can process your order over the phone

eCrater rules state: - Do not invite the users to pay through payment methods not supported and integrated by eCRATER. Also, to sell on eCrater, you must ship to all 50 states. Plus, you also can not ask for more shipping once an order is placed.

You can be suspended if you choose not to follow the terms you agreed to. If you missed the terms when signing up, here is the link: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shop does not respond to anything. They just spam the forum from time to time.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the chance that the INTL WHSE Chinese factory they ship from is a licensed one for Walt Disney to be selling Daisy Duck costumes, etc.?

Also why is PA sales tax being charged for the Mickey and Minnie costumes coming from China when they have warehouse/store locations in CA, MN and China? And again the question of licensing for them.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We talked about this when these guys first started spamming the forum when they created their store. They made like 3 different posts. They definitely deal direct with Chinese and their website looks like it was made by children.

My personal opinion is that's nothing more than a Chinese company selling unlicensed/counterfeit products masquerading as a USA company to appear legitimate. Everything is just done so poorly.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this store is NOT new. They have been here for quite some time. Like Trafficjammers, I seem to recall them coming here several months back and making repetative posts in the promote forum (i believe it was the promote forum? and possibly in others).

Why would they say if a buyer chooses MO they will be asked to pay online via invoice? The whole point of a MO is for buyers that feel unsafe paying online, so they can pay by snail mail or people that can't get bank accounts and have no way to pay online. I hope they don't have that statement on their store front, that they are partnering with ecrater. That may give potential buyers the impression that their store is a direct affiliate of ecrater.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

26 sales in 2-3 months. I'd say they are off to a decent start.
everything-hollywood

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Thank you for your comments Reply with quote

Thank you all for your comments- I PM most of you that provided us with feedback- all has been corrected- we are relatively new to the marketplace and we appreciate you all. To validate- We are based out of Anaheim, CA with location in Hollywood and also established East Coast local - China is our internal local. We are not on the community forum often- but when I saw that we were called spammers- I did want to take the time to say that is not what we do. Thank you all for your support and I will it a point to stop each of you stores and take a look-for I do like to buy from ecrater stores too.

And by the way- our site- has been given many compliments- and was not designed by a child- our site is fun, interactive and a joy to shop. And if it was done by a child-he sure knows SEO marketing for traffic coming to the site is terrific.

Hope you all have a blessed weekend.
everything-hollywood

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
26 sales in 2-3 months. I'd say they are off to a decent start.

We hope you all have continued success Smile
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are selling more of your product.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spoken with this seller, and they assured me that their products are not counterfeit or copyright infringements. They said they have permission to sell their items and they were working with ecrater to let them know their store is legitimate. They have a good handful of sales already so I think this store is fine. If they have permission to sell the items, then I think we should leave the store owner alone and let them be. They have fixed the errors we pointed out.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we need more sellers, and a lot of things to get ecrater as a destination, great !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: