eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello From Chem Nut Equipment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChemNutEquipment

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: Hello From Chem Nut Equipment Reply with quote

Hello Just wanted to try out a different selling site to try and get more products out to customers. I have had some sales from eBay but want to venture out of eBay and see how other formats work and if they work better. In my About Us it will tell you what I offer some Items are not listed yet but I am working on getting them online as fast as possible. Please if you have any questions or comments please let me know. Thank you Jon[/code]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I hope people realize the more legit sellers we get (ecrater) the sales for everyone will go up.

Pages look good !! , don't expect huge amount of sales give it a year, pretty soon I believe this place will be a well known place to go. We seem to be getting a lot of good sellers and items and selections than when I started.

good luck, tweet your pages, pintrest, facebook, whatever you can do will help your sales.
ChemNutEquipment

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-Better-Way wrote:
Great, I hope people realize the more legit sellers we get (ecrater) the sales for everyone will go up.

Pages look good !! , don't expect huge amount of sales give it a year, pretty soon I believe this place will be a well known place to go. We seem to be getting a lot of good sellers and items and selections than when I started.

good luck, tweet your pages, pintrest, facebook, whatever you can do will help your sales.

Thanks still figuring a few things out on here
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

I looked at your about page. Are you located in England or New England? You state England on your about page. If that is wrong you need to fix it pronto. If I needed car parts I wouldn't want to wait for them to ship from the UK.
ChemNutEquipment

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat wrote:
Welcome to eCRATER.

I looked at your about page. Are you located in England or New England? You state England on your about page. If that is wrong you need to fix it pronto. If I needed car parts I wouldn't want to wait for them to ship from the UK.

Thank you I'm on it.
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to ecrater!!
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater.

Your shop looks pretty well put together. Looks like you know what you are doing.

I spent most of my life in Mass (mostly Wareham). I still have quite a bit of family scattered about (Middleboro, Wareham, Berkley, Rochester).

Once again, Welcome. Hope you do well here.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, and happy sales!
ChemNutEquipment

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. You've done a nice job setting up your store. I did notice a couple of problems in looking at your items. You state, "this item ships to the continental United States only". That is against eCRATER rules. You must be able to ship to all 50 states. For the items shipping USPS, it's no different shipping to AK and HI than New England except the shipping cost more which the customer pays. In fact, it probably doesn't cost any more than the west coast states.

The second thing I notice was you state the belt will ship First Class but you don't offer First Class as a shipping option. You need to add First Class Parcel to your shipping options.

Hope you have great success here on eCRATER.
ChemNutEquipment

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
Welcome to eCRATER. You've done a nice job setting up your store. I did notice a couple of problems in looking at your items. You state, "this item ships to the continental United States only". That is against eCRATER rules. You must be able to ship to all 50 states. For the items shipping USPS, it's no different shipping to AK and HI than New England except the shipping cost more which the customer pays. In fact, it probably doesn't cost any more than the west coast states.

The second thing I notice was you state the belt will ship First Class but you don't offer First Class as a shipping option. You need to add First Class Parcel to your shipping options.

Hope you have great success here on eCRATER.

Hello I will fix that asap. All I did was a bulk listing from eBay for all of my listings I did go through all my Items and I did select free shipping Ill have to look in to that. Thank you for the info.
AztaryahGypsyWonders

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. It is nice to meet you. I suppose this is the place in the forum where you introduce yourself and greet other store owners?
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Welcome to eCRATER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: