eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Social Media link question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewrightbiz

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:04 am    Post subject: Social Media link question Reply with quote

I must admit, I'm ignorant about the social media tab in Administrative tools. But I linked my account to FB anyway. I went to FB to see what happened and I don't see EC in FB.

So by linking to FB, what exactly does that do?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Social Media link question Reply with quote

thewrightbiz wrote:
I must admit, I'm ignorant about the social media tab in Administrative tools. But I linked my account to FB anyway. I went to FB to see what happened and I don't see EC in FB.

So by linking to FB, what exactly does that do?

Did you link your stores page?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think by linking your store to FB, from your store listing page, if you click on the FB button, whatever you are linking will show on your page. You have to link each item however. If you have no followers/likes on FB though it is kind of pointless since no-one will see them. If you do have friends, they will see them and you want to be careful that you don't post too many in a day.

It comes down to making it easier for you to post to your FB account. It has nothing to do with the ecrater FB page unless you have liked that and then you might have that as a choice when you want to link something. I get a choice between my store page, my personal page, and 'friends' pages to send a link to.

I only visit FB every week or so. I prefer visiting Pinterest more. But with FB I can keep up with some friends/family from back 40+ years ago.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never could get mine linked to FB even after getting support's assistance. My listings do show the option to tweet and pin, but no FB link. Although, the option to tweet shows as text rather than an icon. Since I prefer Pinterest over all other social media, I'm glad the Pin button is good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: